No announcement yet.

random vehicular thread..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don did for sure. Other than that I’m not so sure.

Comment

Originally posted by LeroyC View Post
      Rover 75 has the same diesel as the Beamer. Also the older 5 series floor plan. Also same BMW red tint dash lights...

Comment

Originally posted by LeroyC View Post
        yup, having done a little reading, the X-trail will be looked at for my next hack/general service option and the Rover 75 was a bloody good call but not many kicking about and no diesel options. as for the rest, lets be honest, we are not the most serious bunch when it comes to advising idiots on their next idiotic purchase
        the wee 320 has performed its initial journey with aplomb, less than a 1/3rd of a tank used and actually very comfy for the steering ape
        “Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
        Always aim to be that man.

Comment

There was a guy at Massey University working on an electric pickup truck.
          Tony Lewis
          New Zealand

Comment

Welcome back Tony.

Comment

Originally posted by anzac1957 View Post
              thanks for popping in, you done being all dramatic yet?

the ute will be the real winner for electric vehicles and when people realise the need to phase out rather than implementing draconian punitive measures and when we find a way of making the batteries from non-rare earth minerals (mining is so much better than drilling) and we upgrade the national grid to cope with the demand and figure out a way to make EV's without producing 150% the footprint of a fossil fuel car and arrange the importing of an interim fuel source from overseas where we have no control over the environmental practices used... easy stuff, Megan Wood and halfman James will sort it out im sure.

it is absolutely 100% the future of transport but I don't think the politico understand or listen to the technical detail of the endeavour or they just chase the popular vote/flavour of the week.

Last edited by deerworrier; 02-05-18, 12:35.
              “Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
              Always aim to be that man.

Comment

+1 this!!

A big fat 'Welcome Back' also to the Emperor

Originally posted by Tempus View Post
                Welcome back Tony.
                Harlan
                Timekeeper Watch Club
                Auckland, New Zealand, Pacific Ocean, Earth

Comment

Originally posted by anzac1957
                  Good to see you back and I hope you had full recovery.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I am a car dealer...yeah I know every one hates car dealers , but anyway we have our fair share of losses, I imported a a 2006 BMW M6, from the moment that car arrived in the country it cost me money, after doing gearbox, brakes, and suspension I shelled out $40,000, the guy that bought it off me was really appreciated the fact that I never tried to weasel out of my obligation to fix his car....so much so that when he had 6 months a blissful motoring he sold it for 35k so that he could purchase his first home, his new girl suggested it was the right thing to do....go figure

Comment

Speaking of random cars.
                      My first.
                      1952 Californian coupe.
                      Pillarless windows.
                      4speed coloum change.
                      Pretty cool back then.
                      But if you got 3rd to 4th gear change messed up you would hit reverse and grind a few mils off the reverse gear cog at 40 MPH.
                      Rest easy Matty , My best Mate and Son

Comment

Ended it's life hacked up as a farm trailer

Sent from my VFD 710 using Tapatalk

Rest easy Matty , My best Mate and Son

Comment

Working...
                        X