No announcement yet.

Humour & Top tips thread.

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We Didn't Own an iPad

(If you 'grew up' in the 70/80's this might jog some memory).

Harlan
    Timekeeper Watch Club
    Auckland, New Zealand, Pacific Ocean, Earth

Comment

An out of work actor gets a call from his agent,

"I've got you a gig in a play. It's an easy one. You've only got one line.

At the start of the second act, you come out and say, 'HARK! I HEAR THE CANNONS ROAR!'

There's no audition, the part's yours, if you want it."

The actor agrees and on opening night, makes his way to the theatre.

At the backstage entrance, security stops him and asks, "who the hell are you?"

The actor replies, "I'm
       the guy who says, 'HARK! I HEAR THE CANNONS ROAR!"

"You're late! Get yourself to the costume department now! They're waiting for you." The bouncer tells him...and off he goes.

When he gets to the costume department, a stage hand asks him who he is. "I'm the guy who says, 'HARK! I HEAR THE CANNONS ROAR!"

The stage hand, gives him his costume and tells him to put it on as they're running late. When he has the costume on, the stage hand directs the actor towards Hair and Makeup.

When he gets to Hair and Makeup, a stylist pulls him aside and says, "you must be the guy who says, "HARK! I HEAR THE CANNONS ROAR!" We're ready for you. Just sit in this chair.

Ten minutes later, his hair and makeup is done and he's finally ready to go on stage.

As he approaches the stage, he's stopped by the director who says, "Thank God! The guy who says, 'HARK! I HEAR THE CANNONS ROAR!" is here. We can finally start the second act! Break a leg!"

The actor is pushed out onto the stage in front of the biggest audience he's ever seen in his life. Suddenly, he hears a succession of deafening bangs, one after another.

He looks around and shouts, "WHAT THE FVCK WAS THAT?!"
      “Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
      Always aim to be that man.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	6778225e1170bf4667d26cc766f9b990.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	99.2 KB
ID:	50377

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!

Comment

Originally posted by deerworrier View Post

Name:	6778225e1170bf4667d26cc766f9b990.jpg
Size:	99.2 KB
ID:	50377
          Haha.. Good one! ...Though I thought on a Huawei P30 Pro, there would be tanks, but no Tank Man?

On the instruments we entrust to pace our lives, to bear witness to our days, and to be the keepers of the most precious thing we have... time.

Comment

Name:	2b2218c90f5366872689458d97c05cd9.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	63.0 KB
ID:	50943

Comment

Name:	why-do-you-ride-a-horse-like-that-its-not-a-horse-its-a-unicorn.jpg
Size:	91.7 KB
ID:	51330

Comment

the local facebook sales page just gets weirder...

Name:	ad47fd059dbfcfb14178688fec445e64.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	55.0 KB
ID:	51357

Comment

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I was a one watch guy until I got my first SEIKO

Comment

Name:	5916ccad3dfa1be0330125662b73346f.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	64.7 KB
ID:	51808

Comment

Name:	6ad05d31b4e8132e4c36b1c75540953a.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	63.7 KB
ID:	51810

Comment

Originally posted by deerworrier View Post

Name:	6ad05d31b4e8132e4c36b1c75540953a.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	63.7 KB
ID:	51810
                        Bambi - you clearly have too much spare time on your hands currently.

Go do something useful - like go buy some new watches
                        'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' - but lets face it some people have better eyesight than others!

Comment

Great Scottish folk music

Comment

Working...
                          X