No announcement yet.

What's your snifter?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I managed to struggle through it John. Most of the whiskies I had never heard of and were ordinary at best. Thankfully I had a few Ardbegs waiting in the wings
    Preparation and planning prevent piss poor performance

Comment

Originally posted by captainscarlet1 View Post
      Hope you enjoyed the Ardbeg John. That one is truly a majestic dram. :thumbup:
      Apparently it will be Christmas soon, so I reckon tis a good time to get into, what to my mind is............Jeremy Clarkson voice over............ The best kind of Advent calendar........................In the world

Attached files
      Sure beats the hell out of chocolates.:Up:
      'I hope, when i die, my wife doesn't sell my watches for what I told her I paid for them.'

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	1
Size:	67.0 KB
ID:	38549

Arrrrrr thats better, my favorite tipple, bought 3 bottles when i returned from Bali last week....should last me till the end of the month!!!!....damn & blast, its the 31st TODAY.......!
        While i'm not as good as i once was.....i'm as good once as i ever was.......!

Comment

Originally posted by Scouser View Post
          Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	67.0 KB
ID:	38549

Arrrrrr thats better, my favorite tipple, bought 3 bottles when i returned from Bali last week....should last me till the end of the month!!!!....damn & blast, its the 31st TODAY.......!
          End of the week.
          'I hope, when i die, my wife doesn't sell my watches for what I told her I paid for them.'

Comment

Last of the Springbank 18yo. Need to get another bottle. Click image for larger version

Name:	1DB41E59-7588-4024-9903-FB2B1BD01F4D.jpeg
Size:	68.9 KB
ID:	40853

Comment

• harlansmart
              harlansmart commented
              Editing a comment
              Jesus that Whisky tastes good, I remember that...

• captainscarlet1
              captainscarlet1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Hmm!! Going to have to try that one

• Pauloz
              Pauloz commented
              Editing a comment
              One of my favourites. A great dram.

I'm enjoying this one at the mo. A bit of a sweet start...a bit of a green pine middle....a bit of a peaty end Click image for larger version

Name:	P1090152.JPG
Size:	37.3 KB
ID:	42692

Comment

• captainscarlet1
              captainscarlet1 commented
              Editing a comment
              There's another one that I will have to try. So many whiskies........Only one liver

Just bought a Canadian brand, JP Wiser's.. It's not bad.. tastes OK. It's been manufactured for a few years, 1857 or there abouts... I'd recommend for the money. It's no Ardbeg, or Laphroag peaty burner, and it doesn't have the Jura lightness. But worth a go for the money.
            Silent souls leave .308 holes.

Never Ride Faster Than Your Guardian Angel Can Fly.

Comment

Working...
            X