Seiko baby tuna SRP639

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seiko baby tuna SRP639

This is my first post on TKNZ. I've been reading a few of the existing ones around dive watches, with a view to get a Seiko one. The SRP639 "Baby Tuna" really is a stunning piece and in my price range as a first dive watch. This will also be my first mechanical watch

Interested in your thoughts from those that own one; and advice on where I can get a good deal (from reputable dealer). Would really like to see one the flesh too but. Not sure if they sell them in NZ?

Thanks in advance for your responses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome ReenoB,

I have also liked this baby tuna and have almost bought it a couple of times now...probably will get it eventually because the black and yellow (yellow fin baby tuna?) accents appeal to me.

They do sell this in NZ...have seen it occasionally and tried it on for size. Best pricing I saw new was from Skywatches, a Singaporean based online watch retailer.

Live long and prosper.

Comment

Welcome aboard Reeno, tis a nice model that and like Spock says the whole link with yellow fin tuna is kinda cool

Comment

I have one like that, it's a great watch. Goes well on a NATO strap.

Comment

I have one like that, it's a great watch. Goes well on a NATO strap.
          Eisenfaust is just looking after that watch until he sells it to me (I've been the grateful buyer of three pre-loved pieces from Matt in the past... )

Live long and prosper.

Comment

Thanks all, you've convinced me to get one . I love that colour combo and am already looking at a few strap options on instagram. Must say, almost everything looks better than the original strap it comes with.
            Will post a wrist shot when I get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X