Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helm available again

bit of a Forum service announcement....

I know a lot of folks like their boutique divers and this has got to be the biggest bang for buck amongst them.

5pm Saturday NZ time I think they are back up for resale.

http://helmwatches.com/vanuatu1.html
    “Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
    Always aim to be that man.

Bang 4 Buck yip... AR sapphire cover... and SEIKO NH45 is ok but the LEGO hands rock hard, super stuff so so clear eh ... wheres (like who's making them etc) and a decent legit write up someone, or am I just pretending to be stupid again (most likely) ?

Attached files

Harlan
    Timekeeper Watch Club
    Auckland, New Zealand, Pacific Ocean, Earth

Comment

American owned and operated but undoubtedly china made, does anyone care? we splashed out our money for the turtle with its china connection.

https://kaminskyblog.wordpress.com/2...anuatu-review/
      good review of the mark1 and the 2nd iteration looks to only be an improvement.
      few reviews on the old PMWF and plenty on WUS affordable divers.
      if I'm quick I think I'll give it a go :thumbup:

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!

Comment

Your order number is 04011xxx.

All the best,
        HELM Watches

Feck it, why not? havent bought anything for ages

Comment

I really don't know why these companies charge you, John. They should send free to you for evaluation and then bill the next one of us on the forum that gets the watch.
          Tony Lewis
          New Zealand

Comment

I really don't know why these companies charge you, John. They should send free to you for evaluation and then bill the next one of us on the forum that gets the watch.
            So I should hold up the order, Q starts here

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

it does look really nice. The only thing holding me back is those sharp edges mentioned in the article.
              A heavy watch (on bracelet) with sharp edges will dig into your wrist and can become uncomfortable over time.
              I'll give it some more thinking

Comment

you should try a Rolex DSSD then!

Comment

Sorry if it has been posted somewhere else in the forum, but did anyone receive the watch, and any pics? :-)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

yup, I received mine a month ago. I'll post some pics and blurb up on the wknd if I get a chance.
                    in the mean time ask any questions you have and ill try and answer for you.

1. no, its not for sale.....yet.

Comment

yup, I received mine a month ago. I'll post some pics and blurb up on the wknd if I get a chance.
                      in the mean time ask any questions you have and ill try and answer for you.

1. no, its not for sale.....yet.

Have you got those pictures yet?

Comment

only on the for sale post
                        sorry mate, the prompt sale is not a reflection of the watch(it was superb value for money as I'm sure the new owner will attest) its more an indication of my "issues" with shiny things.

Comment

bit of a Forum service announcement....

I know a lot of folks like their boutique divers and this has got to be the biggest bang for buck amongst them.

5pm Saturday NZ time I think they are back up for resale.

http://helmwatches.com/vanuatu1.html
                          Lovely looking watch. Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Comment

For the first time in many months, the title of this thread is again accurate! I've just placed an order for what is the fourth run of production which has just been released. Looking forward to receiving the first new watch I have purchased in many years. I love the look, I just hope I like the size....

Comment

Working...
                            X