Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's see your lume shots

Ladies and Gentelmen,

I have thoroughly enjoyed my short time among you and have found that my ideas and opinions on watches have changed and evolved remarkably over the last few months. One of these developments is an odd fascination with the lume on a watch.... especially divers. To me the lume shows another side to a watch weather its a diver or a dress watch so here are a couple of my favorites from my collection and I invite you all to show me what you've got :D

Sorry about the crappy cell phone pics and I still haven't worked out how to insert images yet

Attached files

\"Everyone needs a hobby\" James Bond, Skyfall

The Armida lume is insane... Helson Shark Diver competes with it, and my full lume dial on Deep Blue Master 2000 keeps the wife awake at night...

Is the last one a Boschett? Harpoon or CD? Just a guess, but I suspect you'd be keen to have one or both! :D Edit - noticed the second hand, so not a Harpoon I think

Comment

all my lume shots are mobile phone and daylight

Attached files

“Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
      Always aim to be that man.

Comment

Now I am thinking its a Halios Bluering??

Comment

Now I am thinking its a Halios Bluering??

Doh That didn't last long . PM me your addy mate

Comment

Here you go...

Cheers
            Tony Lewis
            New Zealand

Comment

Tuna and Aquatimer

Attached files

“I want to touch base on how we’ll synergize the pivot going forward”

Comment

Thanks gents and keep em coming please :thumbup: :thumbup:

I'd love to see some of your Jason, especially the one that keeps your wife awake at night :D

I'll have to get some lessons from Deerworrier on how to get better shots from my phone The lume on that RLT is gorgeous but I would say that you would have a lot more to show mate so... more please :thumbup: :thumbup:

I love the way that your own re-lume really pop Tony

Love the Aquatimer Steve and the Tuna is legendary for the quality of the lume I'm sure you must have many more interesting shots to share.

I have to wonder what the famed Glide King must look like :D :D

Comment

Here's some of my favourites from the collection.

Keywords for the search engines: Night shot factory original vintage lume glow luminescence Seiko 300m dive watch 6159-7001 William Jeans Waffle 3 strap.

Search engine Tags: 6159-7001 factory original vintage lume glow luminescence Night shot William Jeans Waffle 3 strap Seiko 300m dive watch

Search engine Tags: Citizen 200m pro master depth guage AL0004-03W night shot lume glow glowing face luminescence face
                  Cheers,
                  Alex
                    [br]
                  1. \"Luck is merely preparation meeting an opportunity\"
                  2. [br]

[br]
                    [br]
                  1. My WAYWOF photo archive
                  2. [br]

Comment

Here's some of my favourites from the collection.

Those shots are gorgeous Alex :thumbup: I really like the group shot too.

Comment

like the ones in the forum banner...

taken while sitting in the car in the 277 carpark...
                      "at least it won't be a down-trou" - Dean Barker 07/09/2013 (PDT)

Comment

I would hazard a guess and say that those were taken by Ilya. Very nice Chua

I'm learning to use photobucket

It seems easy enough and resizes the pics automatically :thumbup:

Now I just need to learn how to make it all work on my phone ops: :D

Comment

I would hazard a guess and say that those were taken by Ilya.

Nope they're Harlan's

Comment

the DOXA

one of the few times it's NOT dodgy to get your camera phone out in the gents...

Comment

test for DWC

works on iPhone!!

Comment

Working...
                              X