Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breitling Emergency Links

Hi all,

I first bought my pride and joy, my Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 10 years ago.

Shows its age as the sony in the background is a relic!

I loved it but unfortunately due to kids etc I had to part with it on Trade Me a couple of years ago. I got $2500

I am about to get a Titanium Emergency, but I have bear wrists at 9.25" and so i need extra links.

Does anyone here know of the best place to start?

It comes with a stock rubber strap also but I am unsure how long the rubber strap will go.

Cheers,

Aaron.

Update: Mansors jewellers supplied me 4x links for $70 ea per link so I was happy with that.

Cheers,

Aaron.

Comment

welcome and 9.25 " wrists nice to hear you got it sorted.
      “Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
      Always aim to be that man.

Comment

Wrist shot please!
        All the best Richie

Comment

fecking fish eye lens required
          “Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
          Always aim to be that man.

Comment

Lol yeah I overestimated the size in hindsight I have lost 38kg since buying it though so lots of underhang.

And my dearly departed Omega

Comment

Sorry for late reply but wrist in avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by Slashman
                Sorry for late reply but wrist in avatar.
                Wow five years down the track! How is the Breitling.... $70 is positively cheap, you’d be running close to $150-$200 for the Ti links now

Comment

Working...
                X