Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if Ferrari designed a Watch.....oh wait what ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if Ferrari designed a Watch.....oh wait what ??

Not too sure I like this

http://www.stuff.co.nz/motoring/phot...rcar-accessory
    Remember: overstretching an analogy is like trying to hammer in a steam train with a giraffe. It probably won\'t make as much sense as you\'d
    like.

YUK I reckon Ferrari wouldn't be holding up their hands for this one , but Hublot would ..
    Considering that Hublot's front man Diego Maradona spends half his life quality control checking Peruvian marching powder and the other half apologizing and attending rehab clinics, and their, (Hublots), models include · Big Bang, King Power, Classic Fusion etc, this Piece of crap is right up their alley. What amazes me is why would Ferrari want to have anything at all to do with them. No price yet ? Some years ago at an Easter show , I was ambushed by this idiot who wanted to give me a book for free. This book apparently was entitled " I've been thinking " by one Richard Prebble MP . I took pleasure in refusing but congratulated the idiot (or idiot's bosses) who had managed to accurately establish the books true worth . As Hublot have yet to establish a price this abomination it falls into the exact same category :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Comment

Brilliant, after recently buying one of these hyper-haute-horological pieces and watching it fall apart in my hands 24h into ownership I have a sneaking little suspicion I got a 'bit-ahead-of-myself' (again)) & so have gone back to items that offer real world performance... a big price tag isn't necessarily big performance, shades of Miata.

Frankly, what do people think, IMVHO one would never, ever ever be possibly able to ever read the time on that watch in that car, not ever.

Doesn't mean I would say 'No thanks' at Xmas time but... we're talking about a Marque which makes a model nick-named the 'Grand Kocaine Bang'

Attached files

Harlan
      Timekeeper Watch Club
      New Zealand, Pacific Ocean, Earth

Comment

Some years ago at an Easter show , I was ambushed by this idiot who wanted to give me a book for free. This book apparently was entitled " I've been thinking " by one Richard Prebble MP . I took pleasure in refusing but congratulated the idiot (or idiot's bosses) who had managed to accurately establish the books true worth .

As someone who worked on behalf of the buyers of the BNZ, and other SOA. That book by Richard Prebble should have been called....
        "I've Been DRINKING"

I don't know why Ferrari would be associated with anything called MP5. It is not long before McLaren get to that name.
        They are already at MP4-12C. A much better look for your wrist IMHO.

Attached files

Give sarcasm a chance.

Comment

Above is the interior of a Ferrari LaFerrari I wonder ...Just Wonder if ... by any chance
          THERE IS A CLOCK

Attached files

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Comment

Dunno about the clock but that thing is actually fecking UGLY... someones on too many mushrooms lol its convoluted disjointed something maradona might buy after a 1 months Grand Kocaine Hublit Binge

This is beautiful...

(250 GTO 1st equal most beautiful car ever made w/the Series I E-Type)
            Harlan
            Timekeeper Watch Club
            New Zealand, Pacific Ocean, Earth

Comment

While car fanatics are often into watches, I think they should be two distinct markets. Hublot stick to what they're good at - and Ferrari the same.

I think their marketing departments are getting a little carried away w/ branding.

Comment

Make no mistake this is all about marketing and is aimed at that part of the world where all the "new money" is IMO.
                “I want to touch base on how we’ll synergize the pivot going forward”

Comment

Working...
                X