Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

REMINDER - WIS.A Meet tonight @ Swashies!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few Breitlings, a Bremont, a Sinn and something else, plus a Seiko and a BetM, enjoyed the night, gents!

Comment

forgot an IWC...

Comment

Cheers al0ha, was another excellent evening thanks team - brad13456 that SINN is an SDR (see the rotating ring) its a cool looking unit indeed - yeah I agree the 7750 powered B&M is a quality chrono from an under-appreciated (under -marketed?) brand
        Harlan
        Timekeeper Watch Club
        New Zealand, Pacific Ocean, Earth

Comment

Rotating ring, that's right

Comment

Harlan. Apologies - sorry I missed it but I had the slightly inconvenient issue of some surgery (on myself) to deal with. Maybe next time (excuse pun). An extra day's notice would be good though .

Cheers

Mark
            More and more stuff my wife says I don\'t need and costs too much

Comment

What's the story... still no pics... did it really happen..
              Tony Lewis
              New Zealand

Comment

There was 1 photo Tony - unfortunately visits to the bar got in the way of further camera work

Fortunately (or is it unfortunately) my wife rang just as I was getting very attached to the Sinn - if I had returned to the Kapiti Coast with a fuller suitcase that really would have been a sin - in the eyes of some that is .

Great evening :thumbup:
                'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' - but lets face it some people have better eyesight than others!

Comment

Working...
                X