• WAYWOF 3 May 13

Tuna today. Enjoy Friday guys. :thumbup:

Attached files

“I want to touch base on how we’ll synergize the pivot going forward”

Just lovin my 6139 full service,, stunning :D

Attached files

'Man Invented time, Cyma Perfected it.'

Comment

Marcello C Nettuno 3 GMT today. Nice little Rolex GMT II homage watch. Warming to the red accents on the dial but still luke warm on the actual markers. However as a package and from a value perspective hard to beat I think. So we now have a GMT, Divers and Chronograph on display. Whats next? Dress?

Attached files

Comment

So we now have a GMT, Divers and Chronograph on display. Whats next? Dress?

How about a triple date moon phase :thumbup: Sadly, I'm not wearing it as it is yet another one of my projects

Attached files

Preparation and planning prevent piss poor performance

Comment

How about a triple date moon phase :thumbup: Sadly, I'm not wearing it as it is yet another one of my projects

Wow that's nice Alex! I want it!

I'm wearing yesterday's new arrival. I just couldn't resist gettin one when I saw that they'd gone even cheaper on eBay. It's a monster for sure. It's got that typical G-Shock wearability so its still comfy, but I wouldn't recommend it for anyone with As with all Casio digitals the display is small relative to the case size. But as the case is so damn big on this one the display is noticeably larger than on smaller G-Shocks. I'd say if some big wristed, short sighted bloke (Emerson?) was after a G-Shock this would be the one to get. Have a good weekend people.

Comment

Nice start to the thread Stevo – golden tuna! Cyma did a great follow up job with another Seiko. I was hoping for an all Seiko thread? Captain – very classy. Leroy thanks for the Casio analysis. I have always wanted a Casio but I have never put much research into it. Your comments could be very usefully for any future purchase.

I must admit I have not worn this watch much of late. But I should. Just the process of getting it started is a joy, hand wind or shake? Always hand wind. This model makes the most delicious sound when being wound – I wish I had the words to describe it!

I love the knowledge that inside this watch there is a top quality automatic “hacking + hand winding” movement, protected by a very sizable chunk of circular steel, which is secured with high tech (for the time) titanium screws. Have a great weekend all.

Attached files

All the best Richie

Comment

Awesome G!!
              Harlan
              Timekeeper Watch Club
              New Zealand, Pacific Ocean, Earth

Comment

Cheers
                Tony Lewis
                New Zealand

Comment

:D Who said dress watch ?? seamaster 600 bog basic cal601

Attached files

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Comment

Not nearly as nice as yours Doc, but I too am a master of the seas today :D This has a cal 354 bumper engine :thumbup:

Attached files

Comment

Beautiful lovely even mottle patina on your SeaMaster Capt.... can't beieve someones just asked me if I can clean a similar dial (nope, sorry, that whole thing is entirely ruined but I can give you $50 for it )
                      Harlan
                      Timekeeper Watch Club
                      New Zealand, Pacific Ocean, Earth

Comment

darker and darker she gets 8-) 8-)

Attached files

“Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
                        Always aim to be that man.

Comment

Had the day in town with the family, a great chance to wear a non beater. A recent purchase that I wish was a better photo, beyond me with an old iPhone.

Attached files

Comment

Wow that's nice Alex! I want it!
                            Thanks Leroy. :thumbup: But you can't have it

Beautiful lovely even mottle patina on your SeaMaster Capt.... can't beieve someones just asked me if I can clean a similar dial (nope, sorry, that whole thing is entirely ruined but I can give you $50 for it )
                            Thanks H :thumbup: There's something something very moon like with this one in the flesh. Difficult for an inept photographer such as me to capture. I'll swap it for that watch with the dinky propeller on the dial if you're willing
                            Oh and John I have heard that if you smear yoghurt on bronze and leave it out in the garden for a few weeks, you can get some green crud going on 8-)

Comment

Big , Lightweight, 24/7 glow tubes , designed for Bomb boys.
                              Even has a tube in the bezel under a glass at the 12 position
                              May have found the ultimate beater for night shift 8-)

Rest easy Matty , My best Mate and Son

Comment

Working...
                              X