No announcement yet.

WAYWOF 3 May 13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had the day in town with the family, a great chance to wear a non beater. A recent purchase that I wish was a better photo, beyond me with an old iPhone.

Is that a Seiko Monaco? Good work on the background, by the way.

Comment

Loving the patina as the Bronze ages on your Kazi, Bambikilla... getting better and better! :thumbup:
      Old pic for me, sorry...

Attached files

My karma ran over your dogma

Comment

Had the day in town with the family, a great chance to wear a non beater. A recent purchase that I wish was a better photo, beyond me with an old iPhone.

Great spotting, :D I thought my photography skills were so poor that no would even no the make.

Comment

Off to the Gold Coast tomorrow for a wedding - so faced that difficult decision(s) how many watches and which one(s). Decision made - one watch two straps (Tuna, ISO frane and grey zulu) - logic being that those should deal with hours in the water each day with my daughter, a couple of rounds of golf and of course a wedding. So important stuff done - just need to pack some clothes now

Have great weekend all.

'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' - but lets face it some people have better eyesight than others!

Comment

Great spotting, :D I thought my photography skills were so poor that no would even no the make.

I've fancied one for ages. If I offer to walk you out to the tractor at the end of the get together, you should politely decline. :P

Comment

I've fancied one for ages. If I offer to walk you out to the tractor at the end of the get together, you should politely decline. :P

Careful what you say some Jaffas may get the wrong idea, they may be a bit emotional after the imminent loss to the Stormers tonight. Will bring it along to the meet.

Comment

the ladies love the eterna :D

Attached files

“Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
                Always aim to be that man.

Comment

Chunky Friday

Attached files

Comment

Yachtie

Comment

Man I really love the diversity of some of the watches members have here... I just checked the relatively small (well compared to a couple of emblder's pieces its positively diminutive) Breitling AeroSpace in the 'daily' thread which reminded me again that watches are NOT like cameras and 'BIGGER isn't always better', the AeroSpace gets kudos for being super low-key super wearable its incredible light weight & if you ever needed to track another TZ or time something you're fully equipped... also frankly amazed the Saturday ticket on that delivery actually worked they are about 1 out of 5 for me... anyway, WAYWOF comment

246, try putting subject out of direct light, diffuse it a bit for better results, just a bit... the older original iPhone 2G is well capable of taking more than adequate watch shots of TAG watches

wish was a better photo, beyond me with an old iPhone.

Wow that's nice Alex! I want it!
                      Thanks Leroy. :thumbup: But you can't have it

I'll think about it. Ok I have finished thinking, No you cant.

I'll swap it for that watch with the dinky propeller on the dial if you're willing

I think you are serious, I can believe this, John are you going to try this?

... if you smear yoghurt on bronze and leave it out in the garden for a few weeks, you can get some green crud going on 8-)

Pete I know that things is basically legible 24/7 but I am still unsure on the vials, it still feels like cheating

ultimate beater for night shift 8-)

BambiChaser your pooch looks awesome mate, what is she into, complications I guess ?

the ladies love the eterna :D

Whats the contraption behind the cool stars-n-stripes' colored diver??

Chunky Friday

Whats the contraption behind the cool stars-n-stripes' colored diver??

Chunky Friday

Yachtie

Full Size Yachtie w/the cool plat rotating ring makes this model a great color combo, awesome on a strap too imo man alive you have a good arsenal of tasty timepieces jealous as sinn here :mrgreen:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hammers & Pete hope Aussie treats you weel this weekend & not too many natural disasters or sharks & other biters etc
                      Harlan
                      Timekeeper Watch Club
                      New Zealand, Pacific Ocean, Earth

Comment

I think you are serious, I can believe this, John are you going to try this?

nope, it would work to give green crud but its not a true protective oxidisation, more of a bacterial infection

BambiChaser your pooch looks awesome mate, what is she into, complications I guess ?

may i introduce you to Bella, 1yr old French Bulldog. stands 9" tall and weighs in at 25lb she's a wee house brick and mad as a bag of squirrels she enjoys eating sinn rubber and cat poo!

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!

Comment

246, try putting subject out of direct light, diffuse it a bit for better results, just a bit... the older original iPhone 2G is well capable of taking more than adequate watch shots of TAG watches

wish was a better photo, beyond me with an old iPhone.

Thanks for the advice Harlan, I have tried a couple of times to post on WAYWOF unsuccessfully but at least I got a photo up this time. I couldn't get my old Nokia to submit so borrowed the wife's 3GS and couldn't get it to focus close up, hence the rubbish quality, technolgy can frustrate me sometimes. Why can't it do what you yell at it. Time for a new phone I think, maybe something without buttons. anyway bear with me and I will keep on working on it.

Comment

the wife's 3GS and couldn't get it to focus close up, hence the rubbish quality, technolgy can frustrate me sometimes.

when it pic mode mate, press options, go to focus mode, select macro and you are off like a shot dog :thumbup: too easy.

Comment

the wife's 3GS and couldn't get it to focus close up, hence the rubbish quality, technolgy can frustrate me sometimes.

when it pic mode mate, press options, go to focus mode, select macro and you are off like a shot dog :thumbup: too easy.

I'm pretty sure iPhones don't have macro mode. I know my iPhone 4 doesn't. The problem with taking photos with an iPhone is that the camera is actually pretty good, but the built in "camera" function (or app) doesn't go anywhere near using its full capability. So you need to buy an app to do that. Instagram is the biggest, most popular one but its more about photo editing and sharing. I've got Camera+ cause its easy to use, does some of the cool stuff Instagram does, but takes better shots IMO.

Comment

Working...
                              X