'Withdrawn By Seller' - 'Withdrawn By Trademe'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Withdrawn By Seller' - 'Withdrawn By Trademe'

Interested in hearing the experiences of others with regard to this continued situation - I click 'Items I Lost', up pops a page w/closed 25 listings...

9 Withdrawn by Seller (very fff'ing helpful I wanted to maybe bid on 2 of these & had planned to w/iPhone alarms set and so forth, thanks a lot)

8 Withdrawn by Trademe (mosty likely very helpful but an indicator nonetheless, trademe deserve a :thumbup: )

4 Offer expired (Un-sold)

2 Another member won this auction (SOLD)

2 Re-listed etc view new listing (Un-sold)

Attached files

Harlan
    Timekeeper Watch Club
    New Zealand, Pacific Ocean, Earth

While I am on a roll, why can't the 'most expensive watch' listed be represented w/even a Gallery Pic

Would anyone object, If I photographed 50 watches from a local collection that are all in the 20-300k range, listed them on trademe, effectively completely ruining the front page... have a mind to do this, to make a point.
    Harlan
    Timekeeper Watch Club
    New Zealand, Pacific Ocean, Earth

Comment

There are reasons it is called Tardme...
      By all means do today the things you have always done,just remember why you can. Marknz

Comment

Have you had listings pulled by the seller while they were at reasonable prices, to almost immediately re list them with an extortionate Buy now? Its happened to me twice recently on ebay. I was very interested in both these watches. This "market testing" does my head in. :evil:

Comment

I don't mind them pulling the auction as long as the reserve has not been met but it really annoys me when the reserve has been maet and they do it, especially if I am the lead bidder.
          'I hope, when i die, my wife doesn't sell my watches for what I told her I paid for them.'

Comment

I don't mind them pulling the auction as long as the reserve has not been met but it really annoys me when the reserve has been maet and they do it, especially if I am the lead bidder.

i never had it happened to me on TM, but been quite annoyed with ebay when i was bidding on few ecozilla and sumo. very annoying indeed!

Comment

Working...
            X