Ugliest Watch in the World?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ugliest Watch in the World?!

I happened by this tragic specimen on TM - is this perhaps The Ugliest Watch Ever?
    It looks like it comes from one of those shops that sell ghastly dragons coiled around crystal balls, or perhaps it is the latest accessory for the fashion-conscious Orc....
    Aesthetic taste is, of course, very subjective... But does anybody like this watch? Is it actually possible??

Any other nominations for World's Worst Watch??? :cry:
    There are plenty to choose from - even hideously expensive bejewelled monsters from top Swiss brands tend to head in that direction - just plain hideous!
    Money alone does not good taste bestow....

Attached files

My karma ran over your dogma

AngryWatch is markedly unimpressed with your unwarranted attack on his aesthetically unpleasant brethren :evil:

[br]
    1. \"Luck is merely preparation meeting an opportunity\"
    2. [br]

[br]
      [br]
    1. My WAYWOF photo archive
    2. [br]

Comment

BTW, just in case anyone is into self-humiliation, this Rolex is still for sale:

Here: http://www.jameslist.com/advert/7922...-rolex-daytona

Item description from the seller:

"Rolex Cosmograph Daytona - "Special Edition" Leopard Print with Sapphires and Diamonds

Special edition 18k yellow gold Rolex Daytona with 36 baguette cognac sapphires, 48 diamonds on the end pieces, and leopard print dial with 8 diamonds. It comes on a Rolex leopard print leather strap with an 18k yellow gold deployable clasp. This watch comes complete with box and warranty card. It is unworn and in mint condition...
      " :?

More red thing to scare the daylight out of those with erythryphobia (the fear of red colour)

Activa by Invicta AD034-005 Multi-function Digital Watch

Invicta is currently selling these at a discount, so get in quick. MSRP: US$49.99. Now only: US$19.99

Surprisingly (or shockingly), on the same web page detailing this watch (I kid you not ), Invicta tells of how the watch is made:

All this for 20 bucks--don't miss out! :roll:
      On the instruments we entrust to pace our lives, to bear witness to our days, and to be the keepers of the most precious thing we have... time.

Comment

Re the rolex wiv da bling
        It is in unworn and in mint condition... DUH

Who in their right mind would wear it for anything other than a bet
        I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Comment

Re the rolex wiv da bling
          It is in unworn and in mint condition... DUH

Who in their right mind would wear it for anything other than a bet

Perhaps then, only after a couple bottles of malt.
          'I hope, when i die, my wife doesn't sell my watches for what I told her I paid for them.'

Comment

Now this is one ugly watch :D

Attached files

'Man Invented time, Cyma Perfected it.'

Comment

Working...
            X