Collection photo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collection photo

Got the gang out for a quick photo-shoot today (iPhone) until I get back to my DSLR. The SMP and Breitling haven't gotten much wrist time lately.

photo-206 by Billnus4, on Flickr

a rather nice, well balanced collection you have there :thumbup:

still think the Pilot is a beauty :mrgreen:
    “Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
    Always aim to be that man.

Comment

*2, lovely - would like to see more group shots like this from some of those with more interesting collections....

Comment

I am thinking that some people are going to need a WIDE-ANGLE LENS, for this task.
        Give sarcasm a chance.

Comment

I am thinking that some people are going to need a WIDE-ANGLE LENS, for this task.
          your dead right there Jody :D :D :D
          'Man Invented time, Cyma Perfected it.'

Comment

post up some other group shots people. I'm going through a phase of unloading some (rehab), but the addiction always returns.

Comment

Q&D of the current set with the kazi 1500 in case and hexa on my wrist.

and the wee mini collection in the dresser drawer but they dont count

Attached files

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!

Comment

speaking the ones in the drawer? do you still have that squale quartz? if you do i am very interested!!!

Comment

[

Simply awesome sir...

In the spirit, mainly boutiques here, but I wear all these at various times atm - Ocean7 on the wrist... satisfied for now, but like DWC I might look to consolidate with a more special piece at some stage...

Attached files

Comment

• Artemis12
                    Artemis12 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Sweet collection Psyched.

Crappy pic of what's in my box, plus a few others. At this stage I do not see any incomings :? , downgrades and swaps - possibly :roll:

Comment

......and the wee mini collection in the dresser drawer but they dont count

I love that philosophy - they're in the drawer so they don't count. Not sure if that'd fly with the better half though................

Comment

do you still have that squale quartz? if you do i am very interested!!!
                      long gone and couldnt even say where mate

I love that philosophy - they're in the drawer so they don't count. Not sure if that'd fly with the better half though................
                      one of the many advantages of no D.P.O in the frame

Comment

Crappy pic of what's in my box, plus a few others. At this stage I do not see any incomings :? , downgrades and swaps - possibly :roll:

Aloha...... Some really beautiful watches there, is it 6 or 7 quartz?
                        The best watch is the one that makes you happiest... and tells the time.

Comment

Aloha...... Some really beautiful watches there, is it 6 or 7 quartz?

Sorry do not understand your question... Do you mean how many quartz watches are in that box? If so only 4 (3 + 1 superquartz).

Actually... 5 if you count the UTC module as well

Comment

No idea where the collection is heading ops: ops: except for another watch box :D :D

Comment

Working...
                            X