http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/pa...tner-and-egard

Looks quite cool IMHO.

Attached files

“I want to touch base on how we’ll synergize the pivot going forward”

The question is…..Are you going to buy one
    Preparation and planning prevent piss poor performance

Comment

The question is…..Are you going to buy one
      Sort of tempted but not in the current plan. I've gotta say I don't usually go for unusually shaped watches but that one is quite aesthetically pleasing. However there is quite a lot that would turn people off like the unusual shape, skeleton display, celebrity connections, asteroid dusting and other b*llshit.

Comment

Interesting that they claim these watches are being "crowd-funded" - financed entirely by $ raised over the internet. Im not sure how this differs in this case from usual presales though...
        There is a button down the bottom of their page where one can not only buy but "contribute", but quite why I would want to is beyond me - making asteroid-coated watches is not quite the sort of charity Id choose to support !
        My karma ran over your dogma

Comment

There's something quite disturbing about this whole thing - the marketing, financing, "contributing", the free gifts etc - the whole tone of the website screams "dodgy-as-hell".

I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot barge pole

Jim

Comment

Earthling Jim you have discovered our evil plot...

Attached files

Comment

Ha! I knew it! I thought there was something suspicious going on when I discovered that klingon in the toilet this morning!

Comment

Working...
              X