Friday at last :thumbup:

Attached files

“I want to touch base on how we’ll synergize the pivot going forward”

Cheers
    Tony Lewis
    New Zealand

Comment

Attached files

“Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
      Always aim to be that man.

Comment

Just picked up from Post Shop after being down with Nick for a service..

Cheers
        Tony Lewis
        New Zealand

Comment

PRS 17A - small but perfectly formed :

Have a good one!

Jim

Comment

Going to have to dig out my Roamer with all them popping up on the forum today. On the wrist for the morning constitutional was a beater - Bernhardt Binnacle Anchor II (quite a mouthful) on an aftermarket mesh bracelet. For 300 odd bucks including the mesh, bloody good value. Perfect 40mm size, sapphire crystal, all stainless steel and pretty clean dial (with OK lume as well). I like the new version with the date wheel exposed - makes full use of the 8215 movement. I also actually like the hidden lugs and think it suits mesh/rubber/leather options really well - but plenty of negative feedback online over the lugs. Overall nice watch - not as well put together as the Binnacle Anchor GMT, but a decent beater for sure. Roll on Xmas! Waiting for the watch under the tree.

Attached files

Comment

Below Zero as mentioned on TradeMe

Attached files

Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt.

Comment

The old Seiko now fitted with a new crystal ( thanks to Nick ) Looking much better just need to find a new hand to replace the temp. blue one ..

Comment

Attached files

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Comment

Had this on for my week of nights. Almost seiko quality lume. Off to bed now before some whisky in rotorua for the weekend

Attached files

Actively seeking Tuna of all shapes and sizes...to hunt your pride of lions...

Comment

ha ha classic Richard, the BelowZERO, wow thats a serious wrist watch with a seriously famous history... below some rare imagery of the Leader of the Free World & the famous Commander together with the HAMILTON BelowZERO at an awards ceremony 2011 commemorating SEAL Team VI and their part in taking down the enemy, whoever they are, wherever they are :D

(Imagery Courtesy Reuters)

Below Zero as mentioned on TradeMe

Attached files

Harlan
                      Timekeeper Watch Club
                      New Zealand, Pacific Ocean, Earth

Comment

Ha - today I'm wearing the best watch in the world Seiko Glide King - Auckland Harbor Bridge!

Attached files

Harlan
                        Timekeeper Watch Club
                        New Zealand, Pacific Ocean, Earth

Comment

A grey old day in Canterbury today, inside for the rest of the day. Enjoy the weekend chaps.

Attached files

Comment

Postman Patel called in this morning and I had just enough time to try on the new arrival and snap a pic or two before heading off to work.

It's definitely not a work watch though so I threw on this for the rest of the day -

HAGWE!

Comment

Liking the new bullhead Leroy - looks mint.. :thumbup:

It was really hard to choose what to wear today...!
                              A large haul of NOS Baaz watches has turned up - this is just the tip of the iceberg - and I havent even had a chance to go through them yet.
                              A real coincidence that there was a thread about these watches recently...Id never heard of them prior to that and then suddenly

Running out the door to catch the evening Welli sun but I'll put up a post tomorrow with the missing link in the Baaz saga- where they have been for the last 30 years - and investigate further what just arrived in a large stack of boxes on my living room floor !

Attached files

My karma ran over your dogma

Comment

Working...
                              X