• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waywof 6-12-13

Getting in quick :D Nice Citizen from 69 :D :D

Attached files

'Man Invented time, Cyma Perfected it.'

A little too early cyma, but I like it all the same. I charged this in the sun yesterday, still going strong. Orsa Sea Viper. Lovely and heavy too. Reassuring.

Attached files

Actively seeking Tuna of all shapes and sizes...to hunt your pride of lions...

Comment

I'll go with Andrew today and wear something waterproof, looks like it might be needed. Have a great weekend guys.

Attached files

“I want to touch base on how we’ll synergize the pivot going forward”

Comment

200m water resistant today.. So humid yesterday that the sweat on my arm caused vintage Accutron to fog up and stop.. still not going..

Cheers
        Tony Lewis
        New Zealand

Comment

Back to the classics for me today,

Sent from Nokia 1020 using Tapatalk

Attached files

Comment

Baaz cushion-case with a nice brown sunburst dial. I like these watches - put a decent strap on them and you are away. Seem to hold really good time and the fit and finish is surprisingly good. Still get a bit of action from the old lume even

A few to choose from at the moment...!

Attached files

My karma ran over your dogma

Comment

The mother of pearl dial is my latest acquisition. I think it's a very commanding piece that to me ticks all the boxes, looks great, is an easy read on my favourite bracelet. It's an ultrachron from Longines, late sixties with a beat of 10 per second. Cal 431.
              The lovely red/black dial ditto is also very similar and I currently am alternating my wear for the day with mother of pearl one. Sorry I missed the drop of water. My diamond faced one I have worn for a few years now and it is showing wear on the glass.
              george

Attached files

Comment

not the chrono but the bezel still not as bad as the feckin surveyors :roll: i use a calendar for those "special" individuals :evil:

Attached files

“Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
                Always aim to be that man.

Comment

Holy moly thats a LOT of BAAZ Jakey

Can't believe deerworrier is using his timing device for a genuine work related purpose, this may be a special moment indeed - not sure what I will wear today, I have lost my silicone straps for my Seiko Dive Computer that I'd been planning to wear... might try to find a Zulu for it in the meantime. God what happened to those blasted straps.

Oh dear, such an extremely important watch as well.... give it time Tony, you know what to do... on top of the running coffee machine :D

So humid yesterday that the sweat on my arm caused vintage Accutron to fog up and stop.. still not going..
                  Harlan
                  Timekeeper Watch Club
                  New Zealand, Pacific Ocean, Earth

Comment

#1 beater today, will get a bit mucky today.

Attached files

Comment

Nice couple of Ultrachron's there George. I think they were sold as the worlds most accurate watch when they came out with their 36000bph. 8-)
                      I've been wearing this for the last few days :D

Attached files

Preparation and planning prevent piss poor performance

Comment

A little too early cyma, but I like it all the same. I charged this in the sun yesterday, still going strong. Orsa Sea Viper. Lovely and heavy too. Reassuring.

Nice! Don't see too many Orsas about. Here's mine, which is my pick-up-and-go-beater. Still in great shape after eight or nine year's use. Plus it has the best lume of any watch I've ever had, including my Orange Monster :

Jim

Comment

This for me today, amongst others....

Jim

Comment

Last days of disco today. Wearing another of my old Seikos (with my latest fad, a mesh bracelet). Reference 6106-7107. From my younger psychedelic days when colour was everything. Survived many culls due to its looks and hacking movement - its even water resistant to 70m! These also came in chocolate and yellow - always wanted the yellow version, just never seen one worth getting.

With the Seiko buckle and 20mm mesh bracelet its a nice retro package for Friday.

Roll on my Xmas watch.

Attached files

Comment

used for timing how late the civils boys are today!

not the chrono but the bezel still not as bad as the feckin surveyors :roll: i use a calendar for those "special" individuals :evil:

"Civil Engineers" are a mysterious sub-species ('sub' in this case meaning 'lesser' as much as it means 'under'). Scientists have only really started studying their behavioural patterns and they are a long way from working out what they actually do. Surveyors have generally not had any research done on them as no one has thought it worth spending money on such a study. Of course neither of these two creatures can compare to the very confusing, occasionally feared - "Auditor".
                              Just think JMac, there's bound to be someone in your industry having a worse day than you are. That person will be whoever is currently dealing with an 'auditor'.

Jake!! That Baaz line up is insane! Still hoping to hear how you came upon them. I got Alex to modify (improve) an old strap that he made for me a month or so ago. Originally it was 26mm, all black and 3 layer, and it was the second one he ever made I think. It is now 24mm, lined (so 4 layer), white stitched and with the 'S' logo punched into the lining on both sides. In other words it is now the business. I finally got around to ordering a buckle for it a couple of weeks ago. It arrived this morning so I've been trying it on my Chinese pilot. Normally I prefer a tan/brown strap on a watch like this, but when a strap is this cool its always gonna look good. Have a good weekend everyone.

Comment

Working...
                              X