The Incoming thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Incoming thread

thought we should really have a dedicated thread to all the new and fun clues we have for incoming shiny things. so, if you can be arsed, stick em here and let folks guess. my latest is below. decided i will part with the omega 5100 as i just dont seem to be wearing it very often anymore and im a wearer not a hoarder so the guinand will be my 2nd teir chrono and this will be my ? something watch

Attached files

“Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
    Always aim to be that man.

that should just about nail it

Attached files

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!

Comment

I'm outside the library with a stiff coffee in hand...just enough stimulation to give it a shot.

I have no idea with regard to model, but clearly a perpetual calendar with GMT and alarm function. Sounds solid.
      Jared

Comment

Holy crap, that gun looks like a serious piece of kit too. Watch has got lots of goodies in it, still got me stumped. Next clue please.

Sent from my Nokia lumia 1520 using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll go (GO) Senator cushion case perpetual calendar GMT alarm?

Fark!!! Can't wait to see the pics if I'm on point.
          None of us are as smart as all of us.

Comment

Brand is Citizen as in Citizen Kane..
            Tony Lewis
            New Zealand

Comment

Brand is Citizen as in Citizen Kane..

Yeah, all I got from the top three pics was Citizen Deerworrier...or Citizen Cushion Hunter. :?
              Jared

Comment

Yeah but CF Kane had senatorial aspirations... Didn't know Citizen were in the business of making watches with so many complications... But then equally unsure about the existence of a cushion cased GO

Comment

Ok I'll throw in black pvd cushion case

Comment

ok, so we have established....

citizen
                    cushion
                    cased
                    perpetual
                    calender
                    gmt(actually good for 3 zone tracking but no moving bezel?)
                    alarm

ill give you, its an ecodrive....

and this should see it done calibre 8700 :D

Comment

This one :D

Attached files

'Man Invented time, Cyma Perfected it.'

Comment

Attached files

Comment

it has left Amurica :D

Hell of a lot of watch for not much folding

Attached files

Comment

Looks like an interesting edition to your family John. Look forward to photos and a review of some sort.
                            'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' - but lets face it some people have better eyesight than others!

Comment

Looks like an interesting edition to your family John. Look forward to photos and a review of some sort.

It certainly does.. so, should we hold a sweepstake on how long it will stay at Casa Deerworrier???
                              Tony Lewis
                              New Zealand

Comment

Working...
                              X