• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was going to say Rolex :D :D

Comment

• Kobold Soarway
      “I want to touch base on how we’ll synergize the pivot going forward”

Comment

• I'm thinking this but I know you also like the blue faced air king so maybe not.......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• Kobold Soarway

Steve you have the maker correct and the case is what is now known as the soaraway case :D

last clue, the original has a feature the current does not and an extra letter from the obsolete spelling

much as I like the Rolex explorer and air king (the 2 best watches rolex do in my ignoramusisis opinion) this particular watch has been eluding me for some time
          “Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
          Always aim to be that man.

Comment

• Kobold Seal or Diver?
            Which ever one it is they are stunning watches I reckon. :mrgreen:

Comment

• ill call a halt to it so people don't need to just list all Kobolds watches

http://www.koboldwatch.com/en/featur...and-ambassador

this may, unfortunately mean the demise of the Guinand

Attached files

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!

Comment

• I bet that's a rare piece.

So what's with the extra u in the spelling of surveyor?

Comment

• the first few (40 or so prototypes and early releases) had the old English spelling with the u but this is rarely used in the UK anymore, you still see it on old land deeds and titles in Scotland sometimes and I believe it was used to describe the original expeditions in the late 1800's and early 1900's so kind of fitting given the "background" to the watch. there was a wee story that it was to do with copyright but I haven't found another watch maker with a polar surveyor in their line up.

its nothing flash and its only 40/1mm but there is something I really like about it and will happily admit to being a bit of a day/night and gmt freak

Comment

• Theres the signature blue dial. Im surprised Harlans Seebattalion isnt in your watchbox my now

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk

Comment

• best thread ever (largely due to the horological adventures of deerworrier ) - and that Kobold, wow, speechless

Comment

• last one for a while! promise need to start culling a few out over the next week or so.

anywho....this will be easypeesy :thumbup:

tooooooooo easy brooooo

Attached files

Comment

• Ooooh ooooh I got it, this is pretty sweet John. Looking forward to seeing what's getting the boot over the next couple of weeks too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• correctamundo friend, always thought they were good looking watches and at 4% the price of the original its worth a look :D

Comment

• you seem to be drunk when most of these appear mate so I thought id give this one just for you

Attached files

Comment

• Too easy :D :D

Comment

Working...
                                X