Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too easy :D :D

do you think he will get it?
    “Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
    Always aim to be that man.

Comment

• last one for a while! promise need to start culling a few out over the next week or so.

anywho....this will be easypeesy :thumbup:

tooooooooo easy brooooo

I thought this was last one for a while? How long is a while?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• last one for a while! promise need to start culling a few out over the next week or so.

anywho....this will be easypeesy :thumbup:

tooooooooo easy brooooo

I thought this was last one for a while? How long is a while?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yea, it's more like a "Deerworrier incoming" thread there will be an outgoing thread soon :thumbup:

Comment

• I thought this was last one for a while? How long is a while?

it was and it is actually about to go out I think, I just wanted to try 1 in the metal. the watch in question for Pedro's delectation is coming back to the fold as I really like the mm300 but it just doesn't quite work as well for me as the incoming. Emerson will hopefully know what I mean, there is something just so damn cool about it (after you get used to the idea that Ti is way lighter than steel not cheaper ). the 300 is a beautiful watch and to be honest better executed than the other but the other wins it for me on how it physically looks and the movement.

and to finish if you think about it, this is only no.4 or 5 for the year which is positively sedentary for me compared to 18months ago
          buy em, try em, sell em at a lose! that's what its all about

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!

Comment

• I had a brain explosion in the weekend and while im trying to squirrel away funds for my next planed purchase I decided to have a browse around, next thing you know ive got 6 packages on the way. 1/ Seiko BFK (always liked em, never had one) 2/ Seiko solar ( wanted to compare it against eco drive) 3/ Citizen signature grand touring on bracelet (love the look) 4&5/ 2 x sterile dial luminor homages (why 2 you idiot) 6/ Tsar from TKNZ (because its cool)
            Now my box is too small along with my watch fund, Mum is pissed off (oh well) but at least im happy cause things should start rolling in soon. Anyone recommend a good shrink or exorcist....
            Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1520 using Tapatalk

Comment

• You've been influenced by bambibasher too much LOL.
              Got a 15 slot box for swap if you got a good 10 slot box to trade
              Rest easy Matty , My best Mate and Son

Comment

• You've been influenced by bambibasher too much LOL.
                Got a 15 slot box for swap if you got a good 10 slot box to trade

Ive just gone up from a 10 to 16 so im going to have to keep goin up or cull the heard a little. Ive been tryin to change my collection to quality over quantity, still cant help myself to the odd purchase (or 6) to ease the craving. I really would like just 8 pieces....yeah right. Cheers for the offer Pete. Nice of you to try and get me to help you control your spontaneous purchases by getting you a smaller box but you can suffer the same fate as me LOL [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Comment

• A new incoming

Comment

• A new incoming

Hmm, Microsoft dynamics AX 2010? is it a smart watch?

Comment

• Next clue plse

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Comment

• This is probably too easy

Comment

• smartphone:P

Comment

• an Iwatch? aint they made by apple?

Comment

• Tissot T-Touch ?

Attached files

Comment

• Put me out of my misery

Comment

Working...
                                X