Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last clue as I said it doesn"t get easier than this

Comment

• Breitling Professional Bidirectional Rotating Slide Rule Quartz A7836323 or another quartz lcd flight computer?
      “Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
      Always aim to be that man.

Comment

• Easy! Your standards and taste are sliding away, and you've bought a child's toy - a gold plated quartz sub homage with a blue and red bezel.

How did I do?

Comment

• Sorry guys I thought this was way too easy

Its a SLYDE HD3 Its my first digital watch in my collection and I love it. You either tap it or twist your wrist to turn it on.
          You can down download different Engines to change the look and feel of the watch.

Comment

Its a SLYDE HD3 Its my first digital watch in my collection and I love it. You either tap it or twist your wrist to turn it on.
            You can down download different Engines to change the look and feel of the watch.

Nice. I suppose one day we will be able to download codes that allow our 3D printer to make any watch we like. Interesting watch, looks like fun.

Comment

that Hysek has a lot to answer for I was looking at these just the other night, cool watches with some seriously modern tech. so, how many new engines you downloaded then?

I have to ask......did you pay retail for it

EDIT: no, you got this of Mr JK :thumbup:

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!

Comment

that Hysek has a lot to answer for I was looking at these just the other night, cool watches with some seriously modern tech. so, how many new engines you downloaded then?

I have to ask......did you pay retail for it

EDIT: no, you got this of Mr JK :thumbup:

Correct DW. I am really liking this bit of gadgetry and yes I have downloaded a couple of new engines already :thumbup: I don't think I have been so mesmerized for so long by any other watch that I have purchased. I am going to have to start to cull some units or buy yet another watch box :?

Comment

• No wonder I couldn't figure it ... never heard of them till now.. cool

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
                  Rest easy Matty , My best Mate and Son

Comment

• OK
                    heres one thats on its way
                    should be in tomorrow

1. Swiss
                    2. old school model
                    3. diver
                    4. has the crown at 4 , unlike the newer models which have crown at 3 .

Comment

• ok its also 300m and titanium

Comment

• Oris TT1 ???

Comment

• Too easy
                          Why they changed the crown from 4 to 3 position on the newer models I'll never know

Attached files

Comment

• impulse buy just completed

thinking caps on gents, everything is there I assure you.

Pedro, don't mate just dont

Attached files

Comment

• Something from Halios - Delphin?
                              'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' - but lets face it some people have better eyesight than others!

Comment

• Halios Bluering?

Comment

Working...
                                X