Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something from Halios - Delphin?
    Halios Bluering?

nope and nope, the 1st clue is ref to the manufacturer, the 2nd clue is ref to the cofounders!(big clue) the 3rd clue is ref to the first letters of the watch mark and the 4th clue is ref to the 2nd part of the watch mark. its all so simple

Attached files

“Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
    Always aim to be that man.

Comment

• I know but I'm not allowed to play

Attached files

Rest easy Matty , My best Mate and Son

Comment

• I know but I'm not allowed to play

it wasn't a command it was a recommendation for your sanity but if you know it, say it bro this is like when Alan Davies wins QI

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!

Comment

• Nope my first guess was wrong...bah....
          Back to the clues I go

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
          Rest easy Matty , My best Mate and Son

Comment

• Bremont BC ???

Comment

• Bremont BC ???

should never put part pics up

yup, the Bremont (French farm on map 1) & brothers and British Columbia or BC and the Audi.............S1

not being rude to any Bremont owners out there but its on maker I wouldn't pay full price for, cant say why as they are no worse than most and offer a lot more tech than most, this is the 39mm 2000 Vickers hardness case with the eta 2836 cosc (although the reason I took it is it was v.well priced as its currently gaining 5min per week! and it is in the good but well used catagory) unfortunately Bear "back door" Grylls owns one but I cant blame the watch for that and will still give it a fair go. so, Nick or Blair will have a wee project soon I hope.

Attached files

Comment

• Bremont BC ???

should never put part pics up

Comment

• this wont take long............

Attached files

Comment

6105. doesnt seem like that long ago that you had a nice one of those...

Comment

• Here is pic clue for my incoming..

Cheers
                      Tony Lewis
                      New Zealand

Comment

yup and it should never have left so I made a mini mission to find a birth year watch and it had to be an 8110 and heypresto from may 1973 so only 4weeks older than me :D

Here is pic clue for my incoming..

Cheers

i'll go for the obvious and ask, is it an HMT?

Comment

yup and it should never have left so I made a mini mission to find a birth year watch and it had to be an 8110 and heypresto from may 1973 so only 4weeks older than me :D

Here is pic clue for my incoming..

Cheers

i'll go for the obvious and ask, is it an HMT?

No..

One pic for brand, the other for model..
                          Tony Lewis
                          New Zealand

Comment

• a Savoy Maratha?

oh' lateral, West end Maratha?

Comment

• a Savoy Maratha?

Heading in right direction.. brand correct..
                              Tony Lewis
                              New Zealand

Comment

• a Savoy Maratha?

Heading in right direction.. brand correct..

so its a Sillidar? I thought the pic was a Maratha but you are going for the British empire cavalry system :D got to love wiki

Comment

Working...
                                X