• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• psyched
    commented on 's reply
    Such a stunning watch, OMG

• harlansmart
    replied
    Wow, that things amazing for the money, where did you get it?

Triple date windows are awesome too, so so so much clearer & easy to read most of the time.

Jeez... what's actually wrong with it... what's not to like ​​​​​​​

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_1591.jpg Views:	1 Size:	134.6 KB ID:	42428

Leave a comment:

• rolex
    replied
    SBDX001 SAPHIR arrived & in situ.. I'd say a very very slight improvement over the stock HARDLEX, just slightly clearer, a harder colder meaner more clinical peek at the display is afforded, not much difference

Perfect fit, exactly factory 1:1 unless you knew, you wouldn't know

Has BLEU inner AR

Via NOKIA 3210 + Tapatalk Premium

Leave a comment:

• sjb
    replied
    Yes - nice applied numerals in brushed silver - very legible in all lights. The date window I can see even without my glasses on (I need glasses for close up or reading). I can't usually make out the date on any of my watches! Only the hour and minute hands are lumed but just gave them a check and they glow quite nicely - not quite Seiko standards but easy enough to make out. The AR coating on the sapphire is done really well - like on my other 2 VSAs - it's almost as if there's no glass there on this one. I'll have to wear this every day for a week or so and see how the timekeeping is. Never usually wear the same watch two days in a row (except on holiday) so keep meself in happy ignorant bliss of their accuracy or lack thereof. All in all, if I'd paid US$300 for this I wouldn't be disappointed, at US$136 shipped it's the bargain of the year so far.

Leave a comment:

• Brucy
    replied
    Very nice! So the numerals are a silver colour is that right? How’s the lume on this?

VSA do make nice field watches

Leave a comment:

• sjb
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	vsa1.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	67.4 KB
ID:	42418

Name:	vsa2.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	97.2 KB
ID:	42419 Click image for larger version

Name:	vsa3.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	111.2 KB
ID:	42420 Click image for larger version

Name:	vsa4.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	119.8 KB
ID:	42421

Leave a comment:

• Brucy
    replied
    Originally posted by sjb
    So, the Victorinox turned up today and I have to say - wow! for US$136 this is a steal. Another solid, well engineered case from VSA, super legible dial and a nicely finished off ETA 2824-2. The rubber strap, which I was expecting to be swapping straight out for a black leather nato is really good quality and surprisingly comfy (signed buckle too but you need Superman vision to see it).The case and dial, although smaller at 40mm, are very similar to another VSA I have with a Ronda that cost 3x more than this. So that one may be heading for the TradeMe watch graveyard soon. I'll take some pics this weekend when I have my camera rather than my phone.
    Looking forward to those pics

Leave a comment:

• captainscarlet1
    commented on 's reply
    Amazing!! It would cost me around $230USD for a 2824-2 movement alone.

• sjb
    commented on 's reply
    Brand new, boxed. Massdrop special. Been lurking on Massdrop for ages but never pulled the trigger on anything until now.

• captainscarlet1
    commented on 's reply
    That seems unbelievably cheap. Is it new? and if so where did you get it from?

• sjb
    replied
    So, the Victorinox turned up today and I have to say - wow! for US$136 this is a steal. Another solid, well engineered case from VSA, super legible dial and a nicely finished off ETA 2824-2. The rubber strap, which I was expecting to be swapping straight out for a black leather nato is really good quality and surprisingly comfy (signed buckle too but you need Superman vision to see it).The case and dial, although smaller at 40mm, are very similar to another VSA I have with a Ronda that cost 3x more than this. So that one may be heading for the TradeMe watch graveyard soon. I'll take some pics this weekend when I have my camera rather than my phone.

Leave a comment:

• sjb
    commented on 's reply
    Let's hope it actually turns up!

• Brucy
    replied
    Originally posted by sjb
    Victorinox 241369 Auto with a 2824-2 for US$136 delivered (assuming it gets delivered lol). Couldn't say no - make a nice daily beater. I've got a couple of Rondas by Victorinox that cost more than that! Not sure about the silicone strap but it's nicely fitted to the case.

Name:	241369_ZM.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	72.6 KB
ID:	42000 Click image for larger version

Name:	241369-back.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	117.3 KB
ID:	42001
    That’s a nice VSA SJB IMHO ABC WTF

I like the font and layout and a good price too

Leave a comment:

• mechanalogue
    replied
    Yep a 6106-7729 . Im also waiting on a crystal for this 6119-6023 from 69. Click image for larger version

Name:	P1090112.JPG
Views:	78
Size:	50.7 KB
ID:	42276 Click image for larger version

Name:	P1090111.JPG
Views:	93
Size:	50.0 KB
ID:	42277

Leave a comment:

• harlansmart
    replied
    Awesome... have been waiting for a DHL item from Germany for over 3 weeks!

Thats a SEIKO is it, right ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X