No announcement yet.

The Incoming thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay so this is probably an easy one for at least one person.

I had filled all the slots in the watch box so was going to start a cull..... so bought a new box.......... problem solved
    I think I have a problem, is there such a thing as Watches Anonymous I need to go to some meetings for therapy to help my addiction

One is too many and a thousand never enough
    Lost cause by the sounds of things....

Comment

• Righto, I've heard members here and elsewhere refer to "grail" watches.
      I've not really had a "grail" in my minds eye, probably as I'm quite new to this and am still a real Noob.
      However, recently I've developed a serious lusting after a certain watch. Really above all others I've seen to date. This is a watch that I've seen on another forum and at first sight I wasnt taken. However after some months it has seriously gotten under my skin.
      So I've just registered with Paypal and sent the $ off. This may well be premature as Ive never bought anything like this via Paypal before and I struggle to believe in things I cant see or hold in my hot sweaty hands. :D
      Any hoo, this is what I'm waiting on...

Attached files

Comment

• Now that's a bit different. :thumbup: :thumbup: a Spanish watch forum collaboration. Interesting idea and the watch looks pretty good value. Look forward to some pics once it arrives.
        Ps paypal is great :thumbup: a couple of clicks and it's on its way
        “I want to touch base on how we’ll synergize the pivot going forward”

Comment

• True story, Sold this very nice Citizen Crystron with the 6 jewel movement over a year ago for I think it was $120, Just bought back for $25, The reason, it was gaining 4-5 secs a MONTH Anyone want to buy a very nice Citizen Crystron for $120

Attached files

'Man Invented time, Cyma Perfected it.'

Comment

• True story, Sold this very nice Citizen Crystron with the 6 jewel movement over a year ago for I think it was $120, Just bought back for $25, The reason, it was gaining 4-5 secs a MONTH Anyone want to buy a very nice Citizen Crystron for $120
            Was that the one on TM the other day?
            I do have a soft spot for a good Crystron :D

Comment

• That's it, :D
              'Man Invented time, Cyma Perfected it.'

Comment

• That's it, :D
                Well done, that's a lot of watch for $25.00

Comment

• sun zero 19... need more alcohol

give that man another drink, spot on sir. should be with me by end of june if release dates are correct. the SUN019 :D

I am stone cold sober and you have my full attention.
                  Where in the hell did you source one of those for sale

its in portland Oregon awaiting youshop clearance :D

Attached files

“Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
                  Always aim to be that man.

Comment

• John

I will love to hear your comments/review when you have it in Hand. I love the look :thumbup:

Comment

• Wearing it while I can before wifey takes it away...
                      Trying both straps. Love em both but think the NATO is the schizz!
                      This is a cracker of a watch! Real happy.

Yep, I did say before wifey takes it away...
                      Part of the deal with buying this Tokkotai was that it would be a great 50th birthday present....in 2016
                      So now the work begins...how do I talk her into giving it to me this Xmas

Attached files

Comment

• John

I will love to hear your comments/review when you have it in Hand. I love the look :thumbup:

really looking forward to having it too. I think it will be a short run watch that will polarise opinions somewhat, I have read some of the threads so far and all comments are positive (from owners) but most folks lack the fortitude or confidence to speak of the bad points on a watch they have just bought and then you have the old guard who still think 40mm+ watches are just a passing fad! 60yrs in the passing and the haters who "don't get kinetic, Seiko, big watches, dive watches, gmt hands blah, blah, blah" . It will sit rather nicely with the mm600, 8110, 7458, gs quartz and the tst as the kinetic of the line up :D I don't think it will be a daily wear but if its anything like the sawtooth it will be fun to own. its like a sawtooth, 600 and bfk had 1 night in Bangkok and 9 months later

pic's and initial thoughts weekend after next with any luck.

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!

Comment

• It's in Auckland

Attached files

Comment

• It's in Auckland

A little boy waits....

Comment

• Was incoming and now on wrist. first impressions...GS lives up to expectations. more pics to follow in due course.

p.s. i think someone else on the forum owns one of these, hopefully two isnt too much of a crowd in this case.
                              'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' - but lets face it some people have better eyesight than others!

Comment

• Excellent Bryn :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
                                “I want to touch base on how we’ll synergize the pivot going forward”

Comment

Working...
                                X