No announcement yet.

The Incoming thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yessiree, Not the most imaginative of clues.who dosent need an 8000 mtr door smasher.
    For its hefty size 44 x 21.6 thick (WTF) it looks like it sits well on the wrist and this will also be my first titanium watch (grade 5, OOOOOOhhhhhh)I have never opted for Ti cause I always preffered the weith of steel. This weighs in at 194 grms on the awesome bracelet sized at 7" so is still no light weight so Im happy.
    Any who, here are some pics.

Attached files

Comment

• Love it, they produce such great looking pieces

Comment

• Just in, And original bracelet. :D Little bit of work to do,its running great,and setting great,new crystal and WOW, im in the UFO club,lol

Attached files

'Man Invented time, Cyma Perfected it.'

Comment

• Its all done :D Took to my watchmaker, the back has never been of,as no markings on back of case, also he had an original crystal for it, so this ones all original bracelet as well, From July 1974 :D Below, Very nice pair :D

Attached files

Comment

• That UFO looks bloody awesome Pete!! Can't wait to see the Tissot from that wee stash you scored too. :thumbup:
            "It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It can not be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell" - Buddha

Comment

• Phil, That Tissot is a gem, T12, some idiot has painted the hands and indexs yellow pic of it as bought, but wait, that paints coming of,plus fit a new crystal. will post a pic when completed, whats awesome about this trade, the three mens watches all go :D after seller stated none go,

Attached files

Comment

• yessiree, Not the most imaginative of clues.who dosent need an 8000 mtr door smasher.
                For its hefty size 44 x 21.6 thick (WTF) it looks like it sits well on the wrist and this will also be my first titanium watch (grade 5, OOOOOOhhhhhh)I have never opted for Ti cause I always preffered the weith of steel. This weighs in at 194 grms on the awesome bracelet sized at 7" so is still no light weight so Im happy.
                Any who, here are some pics.

[/attachment]

Ah... a beast on the wrist. Good score, mate. I respect this brand a lot. Enjoy!

Comment

• not really an incoming as it is in NZ but im not currently in the care of Beastie and heading for Nick never week for a wee spa and brush up.
                  one of my Watchrecon search alerts for the best part of a year, missed one a few months ago but got this one :D

Attached files

“Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
                  Always aim to be that man.

Comment

• Will be interested to get your opinion of this one. Like the look of some of these as well and this is a nice case size

Comment

• will do mate.
                      this one has a slightly dicky seagull movement that Nick is going to try and save, if not it will be transplanted with a genuine vj7753. read nothing but good things about them for a while now and Beastie has said he would wear it!! so it must be a bit special looking for a dyed in the wool, hard core 44mm+ diver wearer to say he likes a 40mm chrono I think the soft iron cage gives it a lot of heft and makes it wear like a bigger watch.

I have 3 straps on the way. 2 for the Kobold and a bund for the Plasmir that looks sweet as feck....

Attached files

“Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
                      Always aim to be that man.

Comment

• Attached files

By all means do today the things you have always done,just remember why you can. Marknz

Comment

• Something from Helson? Buccan nice watch!
                          None of us are as smart as all of us.

Comment

• Close enuf.Well done,Whitebeard!
                            By all means do today the things you have always done,just remember why you can. Marknz

Comment

• Pre ordered this today. Should be on my wrist July :D There is just something about it that really speaks to me.

Attached files

Comment

• Probably the fact that Oris is GORGEOUS!
                                "It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It can not be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell" - Buddha

Comment

Working...
                                X