No announcement yet.

The Incoming thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yup, I can hear all the suckx jokes now and its had a bashing on the OAP forum in the UK as its 21mm tall and doesn't come with a swiss made sticker and promises of eternal residual value these are people who get upset if their soup is too warm or its a different nurse with the suppositories so feck um, its big, pointless and if it actually happens I will have a Titanium watch with 6mm sapphire, eta 2824 movement, superluminova bezel and 3d dial for under 1k nz. and it doesn't look like much else out there.

Looks like a real doorway magnet..
    Tony Lewis
    New Zealand

Comment

• not the KB, the dude swinging it.
      Bollocks, it is the KB

Comment

• not the KB, the dude swinging it.
        Bollocks, it is the KB
        Nah the KB is only 20kg the stuckx must be at least 25kg :thumbup: :thumbup:

Comment

• I had thought of the stuckx but then I thought a dssd owner would not lower himself . Lol...
          But can't wait to see a wrist shot

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk
          Rest easy Matty , My best Mate and Son

Comment

• here you go...

a lot of folks elsewhere are getting their panties all bunched up as its 21mm!! and will be terrible to wear? never worn a big diver obviously. 21mm is 3mm more than the dssd & 1more than the seiko hi-beat so im sure I can cope specs as below.... worn far bigger and heavier so 3mm taller than most (a vj7750 case is generally in the 17-18mm range)

price only Euro 577,69 for all outside the EU!
            Specifications (planned):

- Titanium grade 2 lug-less case in blasted finish
            - Lug-to-lug 52mm
            - 44,8 mm diameter at the top
            - 21mm high from case back to sapphire top
            - 1000m Water resistance
            - 140g total weight
            - Swiss ETA 2824 automatic movement
            - C3 Luminova on hands & indices
            - Sapphire bezel insert with C3 Luminova markers underneath
            - 6mm thick sapphire crystal with AR coating (inside) same as the DSSD offers BUT this one has an AR coating.
            - 4mm thick screw-in type case back
            - 120 clicks uni-directional bezel
            - Will be supplied with dedicated leather Zulu strap 24mm wide (color to be confirmed, several options will be available)
            - Leather Zulu/Nato up to 3 mm thickness will fit
            - Watch comes in a luxury watch box
            - 24 Months warranty

whats not to like? are we not men

if this one is a success for them and they go ahead with the Infinite8 model I think it will be a big hit (possibly should have been their premier release, raise a few less eyebrows but the Rock will get their name out there im sure)

Attached files

“Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
            Always aim to be that man.

Comment

• Looks good ,
              Just not sure about the lug-less case .
              But as it is a shaped case , the lack of visible lugs may not be an issue :thumbup:

Comment

• believe it or not, there are folks out there already working on adaptors in the early stages a few people started voicing opinions on the lug/lack of and to be fair to Stephan he stuck to his idea and didn't sway, I lot of boys want to use rubber or steel bracelets so im sure the adaptors will follow in quick time.

I liked the "honesty" of the pitch, here's what I want to do, here's what it costs and here's where it will be made for that price. he could quite easily have jumped online, bought a defunct manufacturers name, constructed these in swiss land and they would be 5 or 6 times the price and we would all be comparing them to UTS, Enzo (it wouldn't be a fair battle as these 2 are engineering savants but you get the idea) or at the very least Helson, Halios and such.

edit: re-reading and I seem to be getting quite defensive about it and I don't know why? must be too long in the other place reading all the crap that passes for informed opinion! I shall stop now before I become that which I loath

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!

Comment

• Just when you think you're getting a handle on someones taste in watches, they throw a huge curve ball Interesting watch 8-) I hope you have BIG shirt cuffs
                  Preparation and planning prevent piss poor performance

Comment

• 8-) I hope you have BIG shirt cuffs
                    should I need to attend a funeral (im getting to that age where returns surpass unions) or court, ill be sporting this fine piece of attire....

Attached files

Comment

• Yep, that would work :thumbup:
                      Preparation and planning prevent piss poor performance

Comment

• When you wearing a watch like "the Rock" you should be in a muscle T shirt.

Attached files

Comment

• I like those other models they are doing, the blue on blue looks great!

Comment

• Oh my! But there is something about it,I love the depth in the hour markers!
                            By all means do today the things you have always done,just remember why you can. Marknz

Comment

• im saying nothing,
                              'Man Invented time, Cyma Perfected it.'

Comment

• Got my new Steel Carbon strap from BradyStraps today, so I've swapped out the factory bracelet on my SRP629 for the strap plus a spare deployment clasp I had.

Pretty happy with the outcome, and wife goes 'ooh that looks nice' so that's a plus!

Comment

Working...
                                X