No announcement yet.

The Incoming thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks really good on that strap! Those SRP Seiko are really good watches for the money.

Comment

• Just completed this Cyma, 15 jewel manual, called a three day watch,one wind and will run for 3 days. and on a bonkclip. :D

Attached files

'Man Invented time, Cyma Perfected it.'

Comment

• Recently had 2x Tisell watches arrive - Sun & Moon, and Skeleton.

Put them on a Fluco 'London' and Fluco 'Amerika' strap respectively.

Comment

• Just completed this Cyma, 15 jewel manual, called a three day watch,one wind and will run for 3 days. and on a bonkclip. :D

Love the bonnie, best expanding bracelets, nice watch too!

Comment

• next weeks arrivals.....

Attached files

“Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
            Always aim to be that man.

Comment

Good to see that consolidation is going well. :roll:

Comment

Good to see that consolidation is going well. :roll:

A WIS with spare time, cash and the Internet is indeed a dangerous thing.

Somehow I think the group intervention John has spoken about won't work:

"Hi I'm johns watch mate ............... ( insert name) and I really support his rampant lust for new watches cause I have bought X (insert number) cool cheap watches off him. Keep up the slide into WIS oblivion mate!"
                “I want to touch base on how we’ll synergize the pivot going forward”

Comment

• in my defence, they are all rather collectable numbers and im sure when I get all "consolidationised" again they will move along quite quickly

no.1 whats not to like?

no.2 as per 1.

no.3 again....

no.4 o'my :thumbup:

they have all left their respective countries and with any luck all be here by Friday next week :D

Attached files

“Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
                  Always aim to be that man.

Comment

looks like it's going to be a big WAYWOF coming up :thumbup:

Comment

• in my defence, they are all rather collectable numbers and im sure when I get all "consolidationised" again they will move along quite quickly

no.1 whats not to like?

no.2 as per 1.

no.3 again....

no.4 o'my :thumbup:

they have all left their respective countries and with any luck all be here by Friday next week :D

Gorgeous watches... Need to swap that Zulu out for a NATO though PRS89 is nice [SMILING FACE WITH HEART-SHAPED EYES]

Comment

• Looks like a two piece not a Zulu I think?

Hmm and which will be the last man standing of these four? I think the quartz Seiko has a lovely dial, quite architectural. Pulsar is a winner! Great score

Comment

• Looks like a two piece not a Zulu I think?

Hmm and which will be the last man standing of these four? I think the quartz Seiko has a lovely dial, quite architectural. Pulsar is a winner! Great score

You could be right... I just looked at the rings. They came on a 2 piece nylon originally, pretty much same as the Seiko SNK805/9 range

Comment

• So, things have been wheely wheely busy. Sold the house. Left my job. Wifey left her job. Son has been playing regular club rugby and rep rugby which means training up to 4 times a week. Daughter also playing rugby and taining once a week. Moving all our stuff into storage. Moving into temporary digs. Looking for and buying another House, 2 1/2 hours drive south.
                            Poor Me Poor Poor Me.
                            Need a little something to pick me up again.
                            Something Hi Beat me thinks.
                            Havent got one of them yet.
                            So went to Partridges and had a wee squizz.
                            Love the Omega DeVille Hourglass in Blue! Oh yes. Lovely.
                            Wheely wheely love the Milgauss but was at the wrong Partridges.
                            IWC Big Date was...BIG
                            Thinking thinking.....

New house in Raglan needs among other things a new kitchen/bathroom/toilet....$10+k on a watch?....doable but wont make for a wheely happy wifey....wot to do?...
                            Hi Beat engine...Rugged Sporty Dressy style watch....
                            MAGRETTE LEONCINO. Looks gorgeous online so placed an order last night after virtually no deliberation/debate with Wifey. (she was out at night school...not my fault)
                            Very excited about this one.

Attached files

Comment

• So, things have been wheely wheely busy. Sold the house. Left my job. Wifey left her job. Son has been playing regular club rugby and rep rugby which means training up to 4 times a week. Daughter also playing rugby and taining once a week. Moving all our stuff into storage. Moving into temporary digs. Looking for and buying another House, 2 1/2 hours drive south. Poor Me Poor Poor Me. Need a little something to pick me up again. Something Hi Beat me thinks. Havent got one of them yet. So went to Partridges and had a wee squizz. Love the Omega DeVille Hourglass in Blue! Oh yes. Lovely. Wheely wheely love the Milgauss but was at the wrong Partridges. IWC Big Date was...BIG Thinking thinking..... New house in Raglan needs among other things a new kitchen/bathroom/toilet....$10+k on a watch?....doable but wont make for a wheely happy wifey....wot to do?... Hi Beat engine...Rugged Sporty Dressy style watch.... MAGRETTE LEONCINO. Looks gorgeous online so placed an order last night after virtually no deliberation/debate with Wifey. (she was out at night school...not my fault) Very excited about this one.

I just got the black dial version and love it. May also get the white dial. You won't be disappointed.

Comment

• This has actually already arrived, even though the deal was only finalised yesterday morning. But let's play anyway as I've never done one of these before. I'll try to make it easy, but I know that's easy to say when you're the one sitting here looking at the watch in question. Right....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attached files

Comment

Working...
                                X