• Don't you just hate it when that happens :evil:
    Preparation and planning prevent piss poor performance

Comment

• And on a weekend too, now he's gotta wait till Mon
      Rest easy Matty , My best Mate and Son

Comment

• Aaaaaarrrrrgggghhhh

I can see exactly what happened here:

SWMBO: Brucy, stop looking out the window and get the grass cut!
        Brucy: yes dear
        SWMBO: There, doesn't it feel better to have done something with the morning?
        SWMBO: o'and this was in the post box, where you expecting anything? never mind, ill stop in on Monday if I get the chance.

the alternative is one of 2 options:

1. SWMBO: Brucy, stop looking out the window and get the grass cut!
        Brucy: B1tch, get back in the kitchen and mind your own go'damn business.
        then as a single male, once all the wounds have heeled you are free to stag the post box all day :thumbup:

or option 2:

Significant other: John, I want to get married!
        john: good luck with that

free to do as I please :thumbup:
        “Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
        Always aim to be that man.

Comment

• Aaaaaarrrrrgggghhhh

I can see exactly what happened here:

SWMBO: Brucy, stop looking out the window and get the grass cut!
          SWMBO: There, doesn't it feel better to have done something with the morning?
          SWMBO: o'and this was in the post box, where you expecting anything? never mind, ill stop in on Monday if I get the chance.

the alternative is one of 2 options:

1. SWMBO: Brucy, stop looking out the window and get the grass cut!
          Brucy: B1tch, get back in the kitchen and mind your own go'damn business.
          then as a single male, once all the wounds have heeled you are free to stag the post box all day :thumbup:

or option 2:

Significant other: John, I want to get married!
          john: good luck with that

free to do as I please :thumbup:

Absolutely brilliant

It was the first option.... But!!!! Wait there's more....

Comment

I wont lie, I have on numerous occasions grabbed the card and driven around the area to find the van and basically blocked the courier in to collect! if I don't find them I head to the courier depot at minutes before closing and Brucy you want to use this.....tell them I was waiting in for the package as it needs to be worked on and then shipped immediately on Monday. I have found 99.9999% of the courier post staff to be very helpful and im pretty sure that if brucy is at the depot at closing 12 or 1 on a Saturday they will go get it for him.

have faith brother
            if not i'll post the pictures for you

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!

Comment

• So into the car stalking the street like a mad man

Courier found! Woohoo, here goes, should be fairly simple and all thanks to that fabulous gent John, down south

Comment

• I salute your guile and vigor sir :thumbup:

Comment

I wont lie, I have on numerous occasions grabbed the card and driven around the area to find the van and basically blocked the courier in to collect! if I don't find them I head to the courier depot at minutes before closing and Brucy you want to use this.....tell them I was waiting in for the package as it needs to be worked on and then shipped immediately on Monday. I have found 99.9999% of the courier post staff to be very helpful and im pretty sure that if brucy is at the depot at closing 12 or 1 on a Saturday they will go get it for him.

have faith brother
                  if not i'll post the pictures for you

That's exactly it! Phoned the courier company and told them I was in, driver didn't wait, where was he and found him.... I feel triumphant... Set free from the lawn... Masculine.... Until I'm spotted coming back in the gate with a package... What's that dear?

Comment

• My Miro watch from the recent Massdrop offering arrived.

$149 US for a 9015 with AR Sapphire crystal was just too absurdly good a deal to pass up. Strap is a bit naff but replacement already ordered.

May not be a long term keeper, but it'll fill a spot for a while - In fact, I may even keep it and look to mod it - looks like it's a prime candidate for modding.

Comment

• So into the car stalking the street like a mad man

Courier found! Woohoo, here goes, should be fairly simple and all thanks to that fabulous gent John, down south

I am stumped

Comment

• Anyway here is an easy one I have incoming

Attached files

Comment

• I've not played this before, but here goes. On its way to the YouShop UK warehouse right now :

Jim

Comment

• Anyway here is an easy one I have incoming

I've heard of blue waffle but 100% green waffle????
                            "It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It can not be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell" - Buddha

Comment

• Just in, could not resist it,fully serviced. What strap to fit? ideas guys, nato. :D Will do the crystal and it will look new,all original. :D

Attached files

'Man Invented time, Cyma Perfected it.'

Comment

• Nice! Grey Zulu, perhaps?

Comment

Working...
                                X