Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First clue.

Attached files

By all means do today the things you have always done,just remember why you can. Marknz

Comment

• Marathon

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk
      Rest easy Matty , My best Mate and Son

Comment

• Nope,already have a couple of those.

Attached files

By all means do today the things you have always done,just remember why you can. Marknz

Comment

• ???????? [tired face]

Comment

• Attached files

Comment

• way over my head, intrigued though... thought Marathon was a good start, wondering if the running refers to a depth?

Comment

• Well my others have been too easy,I'll update tomorrow with easier clues?

Comment

• way over my head, intrigued though... thought Marathon was a good start, wondering if the running refers to a depth?

Sorry the photo relates to the country of origin,on arguably three levels?

Comment

• Used Apple watch [WINKING FACE]

Comment

• Ha ha!

I don't even know who that fulla in the photo is, so I'm stuffed straight away!

Jim

Comment

• Just for the record. I have no idea.
                        noiseorchard@gmail.com

Comment

• First clue.

Fin(n)ish

Some type of Suunto Core but the bloke in the middle escapes me?
                          None of us are as smart as all of us.

Comment

• Well done Suunto Core it is.
                            Runner finishing was from Helsinki 1938 Abraham Tokazier http://njjewishnews.com/kaplanskorner/2 ... 9838-race/
                            Peter Jennings works for ABC
                            Apple core

First clue.

Fin(n)ish

Some type of Suunto Core but the bloke in the middle escapes me?

Comment

• Nice watches... Should have mine back in a week or 2 [FACE SCREAMING IN FEAR]

Comment

• Not in my possession yet as I only purchased this arvo but I can't wait to get my hands on it. A beauty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                noiseorchard@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                                X