Tony Lewis
        New Zealand

Comment

• Just arrived..

Cheers
          Tony Lewis
          New Zealand

Comment

• I wondered where they had got the "Queen Anne" name from on their current watch. :thumbup:
            Preparation and planning prevent piss poor performance

Comment

• I wondered where they had got the "Queen Anne" name from on their current watch. :thumbup:

Yes, this ye olde version.. :thumbup:
              Tony Lewis
              New Zealand

Comment

• Have two watches currently on order : Christopher Ward C5 Malvern MkII, and Defakto Eins Klassik.

Comment

• That Defakto looks interesting,
                  would have liked to see more indices on the dial for more accurate reading on a 1 hand watch,
                  but still cool 8-)
                  Rest easy Matty , My best Mate and Son

Comment

• would have liked to see more indices on the dial for more accurate reading on a 1 hand watch
                    In my purely personal opinion, desiring accurate time reading from a 1-hand watch is kind of missing the point.

It's the same reason I always get a bit of a wry smile when people try to convince me a COSC watch is worth it because it's only 100 times less accurate than a quartz, as opposed to 200 times less. And this from a guy who only owns mechanicals

Still, I supposed Meistersinger does watches with 5 mins intervals, which means you're +/- 2.5 mins.

Comment

• Chris Ward C5 Malvern Auto arrived today. Love the galvanic charcoal dial.

Comment

• Chris Ward C5 Malvern Auto arrived today. Love the galvanic charcoal dial.

Nice. :thumbup: What is it? 38mm?
                        “I want to touch base on how we’ll synergize the pivot going forward”

Comment

• 39mm diameter - 10.4mm thick

Comment

• I like black faced watches, in particular I like Pilot / Trench style. While researching this I discovered the Dirty Dozen WWW watches and started buying. I've picked up a few off MWR and then 2 more in NZ over the weekend which I'm awaiting to arrive.
                            This is an upgrade on my heavily beat Timor, noticed after I bought that it has a MOD dial so in time will have to get another one

This is #5 for me!

Comment

• Incoming hopefully pre Christmas.
                              Includes a full lume bezel an a GMT 24 hr bezel :D

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk
                              Rest easy Matty , My best Mate and Son

Comment

• Phff...ladies watch, every one of them.

just had confirmation from Stephan its on its way. apparently they are being shipped to NZ 1 at a time as there aint enough room on the plane for pairs

I will admit the first thing im going to do is swap out the date wheel for a white on black as is my current tendency :thumbup:

Attached files

“Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
                                Always aim to be that man.

Comment

Working...
                                X