X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LeroyC
    replied
    Originally posted by Sarbie View Post
    Apple....? I got there from some pretty obscure non PC thinking. So apple watch?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Bingo.

Leave a comment:

• Sarbie
    replied
    Apple....? I got there from some pretty obscure non PC thinking. So apple watch?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• sjb
    replied
    2nd pic is Nathan Lane in The Bird Cage (Albert Goldman)

Leave a comment:

• LeroyC
    replied
    Originally posted by pedro44 View Post

Welome to 2019 .. new years resolution is to mess with Pete's head as much as possible LOL.

Guessing a Black Smart watch .
    Not sure what the 2nd picture is , but it could change my whole thought process
    Well done mate. The second pic tells you the brand. It’s a bit more obscure than the other two hints.

Leave a comment:

• pedro44
    replied
    Originally posted by LeroyC View Post
    Here’s an easy one for Pete.

Welome to 2019 .. new years resolution is to mess with Pete's head as much as possible LOL.

Guessing a Black Smart watch .
    Not sure what the 2nd picture is , but it could change my whole thought process

Leave a comment:

• LeroyC
    replied
    Here’s an easy one for Pete.

Leave a comment:

• kiwi.bloke
    replied
    No one managed to guess the last one I posted - so will give it another go... Maybe a simple one or not.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	106.0 KB
ID:	47433

Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	110.0 KB
ID:	47432

Leave a comment:

• cyma
    commented on 's reply
    Will soon find out, have emailed Rowan at Pilbrows.

• Stevo_iwc
    replied
    Originally posted by sjb View Post
    That is an unusual piece! Never even heard of that brand. The Pulsar (by Hamilton) was the first commercially availabe digital in 1972, so it is unlikely to be from the sixties. Pierre Remy Watches was a registered corporation in US & Canada in 1975 - maybe them?
    Pretty sure this is the NZ brand (Remy) assembled by Pilbrows in Taupo.

Leave a comment:

• sjb
    replied
    That is an unusual piece! Never even heard of that brand. The Pulsar (by Hamilton) was the first commercially availabe digital in 1972, so it is unlikely to be from the sixties. Pierre Remy Watches was a registered corporation in US & Canada in 1975 - maybe them?

Leave a comment:

• cyma
    replied
    Anyone seen one of these before, sure it dates to 1968, Rowan you got this model in your collection, its got to be a rare one. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8556.JPG
Views:	26
Size:	92.9 KB
ID:	46881

Leave a comment:

• Brucy
    replied
    Lightning fast mate, obviously waaaay too easy!!

I was going to go for the I as it matched what I was liking about the citizen more, but the numbers were just too much of a draw in a dive style

Leave a comment:

• deerworrier
    replied
    Sinn 104 A(arabic)
    top choice and one of their best designed case and dial combos.

Leave a comment:

• Brucy
    replied
    Well after several weeks of thoroughly enjoying my Citizen BN0190 I took to thinking about what might be out there that would be a nice step up in the style of the watch I was enjoying!

So after mulling over it for a week or two and generally enabling myself into another watch which really wasn’t my goal...

Leave a comment:

• jakem
    commented on 's reply
    Beautiful!
Working...
X