Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• English model .. jap movement

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk
    Yep, where does Layla, Eric Clapton or Derek and the Dominos fit?

Comment

• Jap Movement,English connection.

Attached files

By all means do today the things you have always done,just remember why you can. Marknz

Comment

• You are actually pretty close...

English model .. jap movement

Yep, where does Layla, Eric Clapton or Derek and the Dominos fit?

Attached files

By all means do today the things you have always done,just remember why you can. Marknz

Comment

• RAF Casio g-shock
          Can't pin down model number.

Rest easy Matty , My best Mate and Son

Comment

• Recognize Layla lyrics, as probably do most...
            None of us are as smart as all of us.

Comment

• Probably should have had a look at page 51 before replying - D'oh!

Comment

• Ok so I already have this,Casio Mr-G Titanium G-Shock & I love it.

Incoming I have the Eric Clapton Signature Black Ti Version 121TEC.

Attached files

Comment

• LOL I was looking at that a while ago and didn't even think about it , ops: ops:
                  Thats why I should have been banned from playing this
                  Rest easy Matty , My best Mate and Son

Comment

• hindsight is always 20:20

Comment

• RAF Casio g-shock
                      Can't pin down model number.

Nice, but seriously expensive, still not convinced it's worth a $G

Comment

• having been released from the PACU2 after my probing (im still not convinced some of these "doctors" are on the level?) i decided that instead of buying an ice cream for my arse id buy a watch for my wrist.

cant be buggered (see what i did there ) with the clues so its this one...

hopefully there are no alignment issues & if there are, screw it, i can get them fixed :thumbup:

Attached files

“Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
                        Always aim to be that man.

Comment

• Good choice. Really keen to get one myself when supply stabilises. I'm hoping it'll wear a sliver smaller than the sumo but still have the same blue look on the wrist. Keen to see one in the flesh as was mulling that this version may be a good alternative to a blue Bremont S500 (save a ton of cash as well...). The joy of watches...

Comment

• A new arrival coming this week. :D
                            'I hope, when i die, my wife doesn't sell my watches for what I told her I paid for them.'

Comment

• Do we call dibs on the Turtle now John? Hope you're recovering well

Keeping us in suspense Paul, knowing what you normally wear I expect I am not the only curious one

Comment

• A new arrival coming this week. :D

Nope Paul, despite your expansive clues - I'm still stumped

Comment

Working...
                                X