Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just delivered. Thanks Jake. :thumbup:

Well I was way off Paul - think I'll retire from this game

Beautiful piece though! Jake must have something super sweet in the cross hairs to allow his grip to be prised from this..
    None of us are as smart as all of us.

Comment

• Yes I just joined the HVF (High Value Flipper) club...
      Pleased to see you enjoying it Pauloz, it looks awesome.

Stunning watch the Supermarine - too stunning !
      It was a watch I saw and loved instantly and had to have, but I decided its too beautiful to give the type of wear I want. I'd be cringing at the first ding. Funny that Im saying that about a watch thats hardened to 2000 Vickers and can be shot out of an ejection seat at 30g, but you know what I mean. I want a watch I can actually use for its intended purpose this time, so I have a cunning plan...

But the Supermarine in that colour combo rocks the house. Really enjoyed having on my wrist for a bit. Definitely keen on another Bremont at some stage.
      My karma ran over your dogma

Comment

• Got one of these incoming.

VSA Officers 241373

Comment

• Just picked this up, new project, :D Tissot calibre 1341 Navigator. :D Very interesting watch,as the seconds is not a sub dial but sweep hand. :D So it has two sweeping second hands.

Attached files

'Man Invented time, Cyma Perfected it.'

Comment

• New arrival. MKXVII Le Petit Prince. Rare piece. 1/1000. Sold out very quickly so hard to find. Bought this from a fellow collector. Full set and mint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            noiseorchard@gmail.com

Comment

• From this? well I hope. :D

Attached files

'Man Invented time, Cyma Perfected it.'

Comment

• That looks fantastic, I really love these navigators

Comment

• The centre sweep minutes elapsed seems like a very desirable complication at the moment - look at the prices of anything with a Lemania 5100 in it, and Sinn charge a bomb for their SZ01 movement that modifies an ETA7750 to central minutes elapsed. Is it an expensive or difficult complication to manufacture or something? Surprised we dont see more chronos with it.... Great Tissot! :thumbup:
                  My karma ran over your dogma

Comment

• Got a thermocompensated quartz Seiko coming soon.

Comment

• This arrived late last week - Revue Thommen Slimline dress watch with a Peseaux 7001 movement.

Comment

• Nice watch. Great dial colour!
                        “I want to touch base on how we’ll synergize the pivot going forward”

Comment

• Stunner, reminds me of the Oris handwinder. Pretty movement too.

Comment

• i find R.T to be rather like Mido...seriously under rated for some reason. i bought one each for my father and nephew at xmas the both were stunning examples. they seem to excel at dial detail and finish things off with some great wee movements and nice case work, yet most folks would walk straight by them? good for the rest of us and the prices stay very reasonable for the quality they produce.

the one i sent to the old man below...

Attached files

“Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
                            Always aim to be that man.

Comment

• + 1
                              very underrated .
                              Revue Thommen seem to fly under the radar .
                              But they put out some great watches
                              Rest easy Matty , My best Mate and Son

Comment

• I had this incoming from Romania recently. It got all the way to Dunedin and was then delivered by the local courier to the wrong address. Now they can't find it.

The word "gutted" doesn't even come close...

Jim

Comment

Working...
                                X