• You pot better than my pot mate
      First clue meant nothing .
      Second clue meant judge
      back to first clue DJ (maybe)
      combind the 2 and reverse the 1st and get "Judge Dreed"
      Judge Dreed = Stallone
      = Pam incoming
      Time to change my supplier

Just reading your thought process above and literally wetting myself, whisky just came out my nose.
      Maybe I was too cryptic...

Comment

• Any claim for loss has to come from the sender, as they are the one who paid for the service.

I can complain about it, but there's nothing I can do about the courier's incompetence, despite it being a fundamental failure.
        Was a signature required? Did they get one? Many couriers get a jump on the day by starting deliveries really early. If a signature iis required, some couriers sign the scanner themselves...

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Yes, a signature was required, but inevitably it is just a scribble so anybody could have done it.

I suspect this courier did the scribble himself and either dumped it with some other packages, or kept it.

So, if you're ever tempted to use Toll Priority....

.... don't.

Comment

• This should be rather easy...

Attached files

My karma ran over your dogma

Comment

• Must be a Kobold Comanche ? Maybe. ..

Comment

• Must be a Kobold Comanche ? Maybe. ..

Maybe, but the warrior in the picture is a member of the Nez Perce tribe..
                Tony Lewis
                New Zealand

Comment

• This thread is educational today!

Think there was a Comanche for sale from a notable local enabler just recently, so I reckon we have our answer - awesome watch if that's the case

Comment

• This thread is educational today!

Think there was a Comanche for sale from a notable local enabler just recently, so I reckon we have our answer - awesome watch if that's the case

Thats what I was thinking.

Comment

• Like I said- too easy...
                      Sorry for using the historically inaccurate pic, should have been:

To my eyes its one of those rare "perfect dial" watches - got me excited enough to undo my other watch plans in a matter of minutes...! :roll:
                      Just hope it sits well on the wrist because its somewhat long in the lug.

Attached files

Comment

• I see that is one of Harlans shots and the BEZEL PIP IS NOT ALIGNED :roll: Nice watch Jake
                        Preparation and planning prevent piss poor performance

Comment

• Ha ! I honestly thought "Tut tut, Captain won't be liking that..." when I first saw the pic !

Comment

• Ha ! I honestly thought "Tut tut, Captain won't be liking that..." when I first saw the pic !
                            I've probably taken years off his life with my pix then.... All I concern myself with is focus LMAO!

Comment

• BWAF Zhufeng with the in-house B18 movement.

Looks a million times better in real life than on any website photo of it.

Final pic to show curved lug and thinness, temporarily on a Fluco Pigskin strap while the special strap I bought for it makes it's way here.

Comment

• That is a fine looking watch. Always liked willow leaf hands. What is the diameter?
                                “I want to touch base on how we’ll synergize the pivot going forward”

Comment

Working...
                                X