The Incoming thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• love the bracelet and the dial looks porcelin in the pics. :thumbup:

please tell me it's a black patent leather inbound?
    “Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
    Always aim to be that man.

Comment

• One of these inbound (like a few people here I guess?) - won't take much guessing ;-)

Comment

• That is a fine looking watch. Always liked willow leaf hands. What is the diameter?
        38.5mm ex crown.

love the bracelet and the dial looks porcelin in the pics. :thumbup:

please tell me it's a black patent leather inbound?
        Yep porcelain enamel dial, platinum plated hands and markers.

Something a little more exotic than patent leather for this one. Not croc, not stingray, not shark, not ostrich - see if you can guess?

Comment

• One of these inbound (like a few people here I guess?) - won't take much guessing ;-)

brilliant watch, gorgeous dial :thumbup: and a strap that is perfectly matched. did you go for the 65 or 68?

incoming, even pedro will guess this one!

Attached files

“Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
          Always aim to be that man.

Comment

brilliant watch, gorgeous dial :thumbup: and a strap that is perfectly matched. did you go for the 65 or 68?

65 courtesy of the enablers at Massdrop :-) Judging by the tracking however it looks like I'll be out of town when it arrives

Comment

• Just arrived from Texas :

Jim

Comment

• Oooh I like that
                Preparation and planning prevent piss poor performance

Comment

• Very nice CWC Jim, need some more pics of that one!

Comment

• Just in from the local, nice size at 39mm exc.

Comment

• Wow nice lume on that Maratac!

Comment

• A few photos before being put away 'til my birthday. It's gained 1 second over 42 hours, power reserve is well over specs, and all chrono functions and date work as they should. Very happy indeed!

Comment

• Great watch !
                          My karma ran over your dogma

Comment

• I've always been fond of beaver and tail, so figured a strap combining both was probably going to be a winner.

Comment

• I just hit buy on one of these from the states.... It's going to be my Father's Day gift http://us.tissotshop.com/tissot-t-compl ... tte-1.html

(Stolen image)

Comment

• Tissot, Very first inhouse movement 1977,cal 2030, bloody rare, and its keeping time. :D

Attached files

'Man Invented time, Cyma Perfected it.'

Comment

Working...
                                X