No announcement yet.

The Incoming thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another rare one. In Kiwi Daves hands.

Attached files

'Man Invented time, Cyma Perfected it.'

Comment

• No photos but I have one with a blue dial that works but gains time over a period . Talking about the 2030 movement .

Comment

• No photos but I have one with a blue dial that works but gains time over a period . Talking about the 2030 movement .
        Hi gdj, love to see a pic of it, Pete.
        'Man Invented time, Cyma Perfected it.'

Comment

• Not much good at computers is there any way I could send you a picture from my phone or by email ?

Comment

• Message from Raven saying that the watches begin shipping this week....the blue dial looks stunning on sand blasted steel and I hope, therefore, it will look as good in the flesh.
            More pics when it arrives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Got one of these inbound. Taking a bit of a punt - got it brand new at a competitive price, but it's right on the upper limit of what I can handle size wise (44mm) and really thick (18mm).

Guess time will tell. Hopefully pans out, love the look and the AL725 movement (heavily modified Sellita SW500) sealed the deal.

Comment

• Got one of these inbound. Taking a bit of a punt - got it brand new at a competitive price, but it's right on the upper limit of what I can handle size wise (44mm) and really thick (18mm).

Guess time will tell. Hopefully pans out, love the look and the AL725 movement (heavily modified Sellita SW500) sealed the deal.

That's different for you! Very very nice [THUMBS UP SIGN]

Comment

• V nice Alpina...look forward to seeing...agree a little "different" to what we normally see on your wrist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• V nice Alpina...look forward to seeing...agree a little "different" to what we normally see on your wrist.
                    LOL, is that code for 'holy schamoly, a recognisable brand!'

Comment

Looks really nice .. never tried one of those :mrgreen:

Comment

• Seeing as I wouldn't want to disappoint, here's something that's perhaps more usual fare for me!

Limited edition Balticus dla Kolekcjonerów dive watch with blue enamel sandwich dial, enamel internal bezel... and a special surprise caseback I'll show when it arrives I get 1 of only 100 ever being made

Comment

• I'm on a bit of a chrono bender, and my poor, poor credit card is heaving.

This one is a Mido Commander 8885 monocoque 38mm with domed hessalite, Valjoux 7750m, and a factory mesh deployant bracelet from Staib.

Somebody stop me.

Comment

• So the Alpina finally arrived. Will post some better pics of the watch and possibly a review a bit later, but I just thought I'd post what is definitely the coolest packaging for any watch I've ever bought.

Comment

• In other news, the guy I bought the Mido chrono off dropped it while packaging it up and broke the rotor assembly (not a bollocks story, he sent pictures). So got refunded for that one. I wonder if it's the universe telling me something.

Comment

• Shame about the Mido - very attractive would have liked to see that pop up on the forum...
                                Alpina is Awesome
                                Good luck with your chrono addiction !
                                My karma ran over your dogma

Comment

Working...
                                X