No announcement yet.

The Incoming thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm on a bit of a chrono bender, and my poor, poor credit card is heaving.

This one is a Mido Commander 8885 monocoque 38mm with domed hessalite, Valjoux 7750m, and a factory mesh deployant bracelet from Staib.

Somebody stop me.

Ooooooooh. Nice.

Comment

• Shame about the Mido - very attractive would have liked to see that pop up on the forum...
      Alpina is Awesome
      Good luck with your chrono addiction !

Reckon. Should we all be on Watch Recon looking for a cheap Mido chrono in need of repair?

Comment

• I've actually got another Mido exactly the same lined up from a seller in Poland - he wants a bit more but still a good deal - will see if I can haggle him down.

Comment

• That is great to hear, it really is a beautiful watch from a very underrated brand.
          When you are ready to flip it.....
          My karma ran over your dogma

Comment

• Dear Mr Young,

Thank you for your order - please find attached the order acknowledgement.

We kindly ask you to pay the entire amount in advance. Please use the enclosed credit card form, fill it in and send it back to us by fax (+49-(0)69-978414-201) or airmail.
            We will send the watch after the credit card was charged successfully and strap was accomplished.

Many thanks and kind regards from Frankfurt,

ASTRID (ex-Kiwi)

Comment

• Dear Mr Young,

Thank you for your order - please find attached the order acknowledgement.

We kindly ask you to pay the entire amount in advance. Please use the enclosed credit card form, fill it in and send it back to us by fax (+49-(0)69-978414-201) or airmail.
              We will send the watch after the credit card was charged successfully and strap was accomplished.

Many thanks and kind regards from Frankfurt,

ASTRID (ex-Kiwi)

A Sinn aye? Now which one.

Comment

• Bloody hell.....just received PayPal request for final payment on Seafarer 2 from Portugal....completely forgot about that one.....
                Should arrive in the next few weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Bloody hell.....just received PayPal request for final payment on Seafarer 2 from Portugal....completely forgot about that one.....
                  If you don't like it I might be interested - didnt have the spare cash to get in on the original preorder

Comment

If you don't like it I might be interested - didnt have the spare cash to get in on the original preorder
                    Thanks for that. I will let you know but highly likely I will flick on as determined to get something I like with white dial...eg the Marine Chrono!!!!!

Comment

• Thanks for that. I will let you know but highly likely I will flick on as determined to get something I like with white dial...eg the Marine Chrono!!!!!
                      Having seen pictures from those who have received them, I've decided that you won't like it, and should let me take it off your hands immediately.

Comment

• PADI is coming out again.
                        But under the seiko brand instead of Orient [WHITE SMILING FACE]

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk
                        Rest easy Matty , My best Mate and Son

Comment

• I'll take this when ya done with it [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Comment

• Blackrazor......it really does look good from that angle!!!!
                            It will be here Monday and I'll post a few pics. My problem is the same as everyone else's.....there is ALWAYS another target. Love Squale GMT Pan Am and the Steinhart version....and all those other white dial suggestions....PM me if you like what you see.

Comment

• Ok, Seafarer here....not sure yet if going to flick or keep...nice colour dial and bezel. Bracelet good, with micro adj for either custom fit or wettie.
                              Let me know what you think.

Comment

• My take on it?

If you actually dive, you'll never need another diver, they're built like the proverbial brick outhouse.

As a desk diver, probably not as pretty as others.

Depends what you want it for.

Comment

Working...
                                X