No announcement yet.

The Incoming thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spot on Doc, you obviously have a talent for these types of lateral thinking puzzles :thumbup:
    “Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
    Always aim to be that man.

Comment

Arizona finetime are taking pre-orders,i figured that with it being one of the first prospex released outside of Nipon it would be quite popular so thought i would get in early and have one.

Hmm.. may not be quite what it seems? I got a reply stating they knew the retail price of $695us but were not sure what they would be selling them for until early june im assuming this is good news as they will be working out there discount to customers because surely no retailer is dumb enough to state they know the recommended retail price of $xxx but they are charging $xxx+15/20% I must be getting cynical in my early autumnal years

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!

Comment

It wont be often I'm waiting for something worth playing this game for.

Comment

Rolex GMT Master 1675
          Rest easy Matty , My best Mate and Son

Comment

Tudor aeronaut GMT?

Comment

very well done sir

Attached files

Comment

Ok, so we have the GMT bit, that narrows things considerably but I didnt have to ponder weather I should use the money for a late model used car or another watch so we're probably aiming a little too far up the food chain. I was educated Catholic so I probably have an advantage over the atheists in regard to the first pic. The man in the second pic made the headlines due to an icident he was involved in.

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 6030X using Tapatalk

Comment

hmmm, was wondering about a Bulova or Accutron, is Sinn to far up the food chain?

Comment

hmmm, was wondering about a Bulova or Accutron, is Sinn to far up the food chain?

The pix tell the story

Comment

Very nice!....

Attached files

Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt.

Comment

Powers was the hard part (until the extra clue) but then this would've been too easy....

Attached files

Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt.

Comment

Powers was the hard part (until the extra clue) but then this would've been too easy....

Spot on Richard. The plane or the band would have been a give away but honestly, I thought the apple and snake might have been a little too easy. So there you have it. New price of this watch puts it well under the Rolex's and Tudors, but when you look into how much these guys build into their watches, they are really near the top of the food chain, munching on much more expensive watches.

Comment

I too have pulled a trigger but will struggle to make this more than easy peasy..

Attached files

None of us are as smart as all of us.

Comment

You guys doing my head in
                              Oh god I need another drink

Attached files

Rest easy Matty , My best Mate and Son

Comment

I too have pulled a trigger but will struggle to make this more than easy peasy..

The new black blue rolex gmt?
                                Actively seeking Tuna of all shapes and sizes...to hunt your pride of lions...

Comment

Working...
                                X