No announcement yet.

The Incoming thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not my Norm and at 41mm will be the smallest in my collection when it arrives.
    But it speaks to me , GMT , Mono case , Military style , Waterproof , and will be an excellent daily goto watch
    Comes with citizens ratcheting clasp but think it will be better on a 2 piece Zulu
    And the price was real good

Attached files

Rest easy Matty , My best Mate and Son

Comment

• Not my Norm and at 41mm will be the smallest in my collection when it arrives.
      But it speaks to me , GMT , Mono case , Military style , Waterproof , and will be an excellent daily goto watch
      Comes with citizens ratcheting clasp but think it will be better on a 2 piece Zulu
      And the price was real good

Nice Pete, I've got the similar 6400 on a grey perlon which is super comfy and works well with the Matt finish and size of the watch.

I hadn't seen the GMT version which is very cool, I wouldn't mind one of the RMC titanium ones though!

Comment

• Not mine, and not new, but this just came home again after receiving some TLC and new parts from kiwidave and his merry band of helpers. Wife is very happy.

Comment

• Is that the 18k GMT - amazing piece! Congrats!!

Yep - sure is. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Certified Grail watch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• When a relatively expensive watch shows up that you'd totally forgotten you'd ordered, you know it's time for an intervention.

Comment

• like the button pushers and the reflection of the minute track on the rehaut ring :thumbup: very nice, i believe the word "sharp" is apt.
              “Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
              Always aim to be that man.

Comment

• Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• So a good chunk of the proceeds from my recent sell-off are going towards this. Order placed this morning, currently being made.

Stowa Antea b2b 390, green dial/green strap - except I'm getting the date variant and paying a bit extra for the fancy deployant clasp.

Comment

• Definitely you! I did like the Stowa diver they did with the green face... Enjoy [THUMBS UP SIGN]

Comment

• A brief unboxing video of my STOWA Antea b2b which arrived today, in lovely Kermit Green

Comment

• right then, am i in some sort of insomnia induced timewarp? ordered on 8th and arrives today 13th? those german pixies kick the arse out of their swiss chocolate munching counterparts dont they :thumbup:

cool watch and very much in your inimitable style but i draw the line at someone from this forum, a kiwi forum, a forum apart from all the guff and bluster of the world refering to a watch as "very nicely appointed!" take yourself outside and give yourself a slap appointed, its feckin noice and thats it

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!

Comment

• cool watch and very much in your inimitable style but i draw the line at someone from this forum, a kiwi forum, a forum apart from all the guff and bluster of the world refering to a watch as "very nicely appointed!" take yourself outside and give yourself a slap appointed, its feckin noice and thats it
                          The sad thing is, I actually use phrases like that in real life, quite innocently. I got a bunch of blank stares in our monthly strategic meeting a few weeks ago when, I'm ashamed to admit, I genuinely and without irony used the word "divaricate" in an actual sentence.

Comment

• used the word "divaricate" in an actual sentence.

yea, when people drag me away from site and into meeting i make words up too

i once told a project director that the pipeline was one more stress fracture away from reparding its weld and he replied "really, we need that sorted then"

Comment

• Soon to be on way from Hong Kong..
                              Tony Lewis
                              New Zealand

Comment

• i reduced it as it was playing havoc with my computer!!!

quality watch mate, one of those rare little gems that can easily make you question the higher "value" items in the shiny box. :thumbup:

Comment

Working...
                                X