No announcement yet.

The Incoming thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• an incoming that i have been eyeing from afar. its more trading than selling but it is still in the right direction & when lady luck gives you a nod, you dont say no.

lets make this one a bit of a quiz...

clue 1.
    a quote...
    "you dont concentrate on the risk. you concentrate on the results. no risk is too great to prevent the necessary job from getting done"

imagine using that one in your next HS&E meeting a man from a era long gone but others still dare to emulate, thankfully.
    “Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
    Always aim to be that man.

Comment

• Rolex turnograph?

Comment

• Jaeger Lecoultre?

Comment

• holy crap no! im scaling down gents!

another clue...

this should see an end to it.

Attached files

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!

Comment

• I'd promised myself, no new watches until at least Black Friday.

I'm such a weak willed milksop.

Comment

• Will throw out another easy quiz...

Attached files

Comment

• an incoming that i have been eyeing from afar. its more trading than selling but it is still in the right direction & when lady luck gives you a nod, you dont say no.

lets make this one a bit of a quiz...

clue 1.
                a quote...
                "you dont concentrate on the risk. you concentrate on the results. no risk is too great to prevent the necessary job from getting done"

imagine using that one in your next HS&E meeting a man from a era long gone but others still dare to emulate, thankfully.

This bloke wore Rolex for decades right? I suppose it could be any number of vintage refs, but I think I'll go with an Airking
                Preparation and planning prevent piss poor performance

Comment

• it's not the bloke himself but his most memorable exploite and the vehicle it was achieved in. thats the end of that then

i fear this will be a huge let down now

Comment

• Bell & Ross X1?
                    WOW!
                    "at least it won't be a down-trou" - Dean Barker 07/09/2013 (PDT)

Comment

• holy hell NO!
                      ok, i'll put an end to it, i got a wee Laco Bell X-1, no rolex, no JLC and no B&R.

Comment

• This is why I don't play :P :P

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk
                        Rest easy Matty , My best Mate and Son

Comment

• holy hell NO!
                          ok, i'll put an end to it, i got a wee Laco Bell X-1, no rolex, no JLC and no B&R.

Letdown

Comment

• Letdown

i know started out as fun then escalated in rapid fashion

the watch in question...

Attached files

Comment

• Was excited to see your Bell & Ross X1....

Comment

• The back..

Up to two week wait as on backorder.. Patience grasshopper..
                                Tony Lewis
                                New Zealand

Comment

Working...
                                X