• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any guessers?

Attached files

Comment

• Zimbe?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
      'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' - but lets face it some people have better eyesight than others!

Comment

• Helson?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
        'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' - but lets face it some people have better eyesight than others!

Comment

• Squale

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
          "at least it won't be a down-trou" - Dean Barker 07/09/2013 (PDT)

Comment

• Squale for me too, recognise the bezel edge and the insert font! so sad...
            “Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
            Always aim to be that man.

Comment

• Correct! Sad that you recognise the bezel/font or sad that it's a Squale?

Went from browsing to buying in 2.5 seconds after the retailer told me 'they'd just arrived that morning and would be out of stock within a couple of hours' - may have been played but it seems to be the case...

(Not my pic BTW).

Comment

• Correct! Sad that you recognise the bezel/font

this one ops: how many hours have i pissed away looking at watches? apparently enough to recall fonts and type facing
                nothing wrong with Squale mate, lovely case shape and rather well put together from my short ownership...

Attached files

“Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
                Always aim to be that man.

Comment

• nothing wrong with Squale mate

Phew! had me worried for a second there, thought I'd missed something major (did read that the crown can be a bit fiddly but I like how it's recessed). We'll see next week ;-)

Comment

• it was the bezel font, bezel edge and the rehaut for me.
                    congrats!

"at least it won't be a down-trou" - Dean Barker 07/09/2013 (PDT)

Comment

• it was the bezel font, bezel edge and the rehaut for me.
                      congrats!

Well spotted :-)

Comment

• Soon to be on way from Hong Kong..

On its way from Hong Kong today.. Will be interesting to see how long to New Zealand..
                        Tony Lewis
                        New Zealand

Comment

• Soon to be on way from Hong Kong..

On its way from Hong Kong today.. Will be interesting to see how long to New Zealand..

Arrived Auckland International.. That was quick.. Wonder how long from there to my place?
                          Tony Lewis
                          New Zealand

Comment

• what is this is 8-) not very clear sorry but have a go

Attached files

'why tip toe thru life ,only to arrive safely at death'

Comment

• Helson Sharkdiver?
                              My karma ran over your dogma

Comment

• you are spot on , sorry bout that i didnt think it would be that easy, kudos to you
                                'why tip toe thru life ,only to arrive safely at death'

Comment

Working...
                                X