No announcement yet.

The Incoming thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yip! Didn't make that very hard did I....

Comment

• My turn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• New incoming...

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

ulysse nardin ceramic ?
        “Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
        Always aim to be that man.

Comment

• New incoming...

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

ulysse nardin ceramic ?

Enamel rather than ceramic, but well done! The 170th anniversary model

Comment

• it's easy when you know the tastes of the idiot involved
            beyond the dial itself i love the lug design. i remember reading somewhere about the blue hands, because they are properly flame blued only 1 from 6 or 7 make it through the QA process!

out of interest, what Tudor were you looking at?

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!

Comment

• My turn.

i will guess at Bostok Amphibia, Scuba Dude?

Comment

• Looks like Geoff Bridges... doesn't he wear a sub?

Comment

• Looks like Geoff Bridges... doesn't he wear a sub?

Attached files

Comment

• it's easy when you know the tastes of the idiot involved
                    beyond the dial itself i love the lug design. i remember reading somewhere about the blue hands, because they are properly flame blued only 1 from 6 or 7 make it through the QA process!

out of interest, what Tudor were you looking at?

Hey! I resemble that

Yep - it is certainly beautiful in the flesh. I had seen a blue non-enamel dial one which was also very nice. But this one is something else! Wasn't easy to get - I ordered it as soon as I saw it online and I think we got the only one allocated to Australasia.

Wasn't looking at a Tudor - that's my black bay black

Comment

• My turn.

i will guess at Bostok Amphibia, Scuba Dude?

Correct you are sir! Hopefully won't take too long to get here from Russia.

Comment

• My turn.

Attached files

Comment

• raymond weil freelancer

Comment

• for many years i have tried and failed, came close a few times but just too slow.
                            no more though, for tonight victory was mine
                            this may just see an end to one area of the collection!

Attached files

Comment

• Very noice mate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• :D yup, and the real plus for me is it's one of the 250 so no crown or power reserve issues to deal with. serviced in mov 2014 so running merrily and with Ti bracelet. i think many will fall by the wayside because of this one :thumbup: for a week or 2 anyway

and i dont need to hunt for the original rubber...

Attached files

Comment

Working...
                                X