X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great score mate

Comment

• is that a "birth" smilie?
      “Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
      Always aim to be that man.

Comment

• :D yup, and the real plus for me is it's one of the 250 so no crown or power reserve issues to deal with. serviced in mov 2014 so running merrily and with Ti bracelet. i think many will fall by the wayside because of this one :thumbup: for a week or 2 anyway

and i dont need to hunt for the original rubber...

WOW!!
        great find! congrats!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        "at least it won't be a down-trou" - Dean Barker 07/09/2013 (PDT)

Comment

• 2 arrivals today - my Raymond Weil Freelancer, and a Wolf Savoy watch box to upgrade my current one to.

Comment

• 2 arrivals today - my Raymond Weil Freelancer, and a Wolf Savoy watch box to upgrade my current one to.

Beautiful box and wonderfully rich collection!

Comment

Cool watch, I like it. I'm not a fan of that type of date window, luckily the rest of the watch makes up for it.

Comment

• Nice Sinn John

Comment

There's something wrong with that box, it's only got 10 slots!?!

Comment

• Just arrived from Museu Relogio in Portugal - a 100% cork watch strap. Hypoallergenic, completely waterproof, soft, flexible, textured, and interesting - will be going straight onto my Zodiac Sea Wolf as soon as I get home, as a more water-friendly alternative to the current textured leather.

Comment

• That will look great with the Zodiac B, great look watch too!

Comment

• Just arrived from Museu Relogio in Portugal - a 100% cork watch strap. Hypoallergenic, completely waterproof, soft, flexible, textured, and interesting - will be going straight onto my Zodiac Sea Wolf as soon as I get home, as a more water-friendly alternative to the current textured leather.

Interested to hear you thoughts, had a look at a few cork straps while in Portugal and kicking myself now for not grabing one.
                        Looks good on the Zodiac!

Comment

• My first Seiko....INCOMING

Comment

• My first Seiko....INCOMING

Will be the first of many ;-)

Comment

• Yeah nice watch Dr but Seiko have some that will hold their own with the more prestigious pieces in your collection...

Comment

• Two recent arrivals - a Hamilton Jazzmaster Auto Chrono, and a JeanRichard Aquascope (from our resident local cervid botherer).

Comment

Working...
                                X