No announcement yet.

The Incoming thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I too have pulled a trigger but will struggle to make this more than easy peasy..

The new black blue rolex gmt?

By Jove I think you've got it, stunning piece if it is Wayne.[THUMBS UP SIGN]
    Good guess detective Andrew.

Comment

The man wins a cupie doll!
      None of us are as smart as all of us.

Comment

New incoming....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hulk
          “Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
          Always aim to be that man.

Comment

Okay DW you win the door prize . Next purchase is going to be a totally obscure piece that I don't even like just so I keep the forum guessing for longer than the current 30 seconds. Currently in Sydney and stumbled on two grand seiko dealers ,if the hulk wasn't on his way a GS would be occupying his slot for sure.

Comment

having a bad brain dead day here
              What the hell is a Hulk
              Rest easy Matty , My best Mate and Son

Comment

I think you may have had too much to drink,

This pic is going to annoy some as it does me with pearl not @ 12:00. Aaargghhhhh.

Comment

ahhh
                  Only a follower of Rolex would understand

Comment

Aka kermit
                    “I want to touch base on how we’ll synergize the pivot going forward”

Comment

• I think you may have had too much to drink,

This pic is going to annoy some as it does me with pearl not @ 12:00. Aaargghhhhh.

Wanted one of these for a long time. Will get one one day.
                      'I hope, when i die, my wife doesn't sell my watches for what I told her I paid for them.'

Comment

• having a bad brain dead day here
                        What the hell is a Hulk

I get you, I am sitting on my 5th can,missed the Marvel logo & was trying to work out the connection between the Avengers & the Hulk...

Attached files

By all means do today the things you have always done,just remember why you can. Marknz

Comment

• Thats my kind of avenger8-)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Okay DW you win the door prize . Next purchase is going to be a totally obscure piece that I don't even like just so I keep the forum guessing for longer than the current 30 seconds. Currently in Sydney and stumbled on two grand seiko dealers ,if the hulk wasn't on his way a GS would be occupying his slot for sure.

Interesting. Where are the GS dealers in Sydney? I go there regularly for work so may need to take a look

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Comment

• Okay DW you win the door prize . Next purchase is going to be a totally obscure piece that I don't even like just so I keep the forum guessing for longer than the current 30 seconds. Currently in Sydney and stumbled on two grand seiko dealers ,if the hulk wasn't on his way a GS would be occupying his slot for sure.

Interesting. Where are the GS dealers in Sydney? I go there regularly for work so may need to take a look

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Would also like to know. I will be in Sydney in a few months.
                              'I hope, when i die, my wife doesn't sell my watches for what I told her I paid for them.'

Comment

• I will retrace my steps . One was definitely in "the Strand" arcade by the Myers centre in Elizabeth street. Small boutique shop selling a lot of new and pre owned watches, Rolex, omegas,oris etc and has a collection , not extensive but a nice selection of GS. The other dealer I came across I can't remember where but maybe in the queen Vic building if I track it back down I will be more attentive
                                Cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X