No announcement yet.

The Incoming thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes sort of - its movement in a full circle. Returning to ones origin.
    My karma ran over your dogma

Comment

• The only hint I will give is that it is Deerworrier's fault and Omega thought they were the only ones..

Tony Lewis
      New Zealand

Comment

• It has landed..

Cheers
        Tony Lewis
        New Zealand

Comment

• Nice Tony

Live long and prosper.

Comment

• The only hint I will give is that it is Deerworrier's fault and Omega thought they were the only ones..

It so often is...

Always a lot to like about Bulova - and that's a great looking watch, no mistake

Comment

• Deerworrier still has his one..
              Tony Lewis
              New Zealand

Comment

• Maybe we should start a Bulova Moonwatch club? I've been sitting on the fence about getting one...been close a couple of times!

Live long and prosper.

Comment

• Awesome watch Tony, look forward to a detailed review ditto Spock.. also sitting on the fence with this one. They often come up with some sharp deals in the US, I think I saw them down to about $240USD out of Kohl's or somewhere.

Comment

• I'll have to dig out my Apollo 15 patch and sew it onto my flying jacket..

Cheers
                    Tony Lewis
                    New Zealand

Comment

I want an Apollo 13 patch and watch!

Live long and prosper.

Comment

I want an Apollo 13 patch and watch!

Live long and prosper.

I have the full series of Apollo patches.. :thumbup:
                        Tony Lewis
                        New Zealand

Comment

• Deerworrier still has his one..

Yep, still familiar whether he supplies direct or enables, he's has a lot to answer for.

They do look like great watches - and love the patches!

Comment

• I have owned one or two watches over the years, owning doesn't make me an expert but it does give me a very strong sense of value for money & I could not name another watch I have owned that presented such an obvious disconnect between the price you pay and the product you receive. it is a watch that I can't see myself selling, not because of any emotional connection but simply because I cant think of any other watch I would buy for the money that would offer so much.

in short, if you like the design of the watch, there are no downsides to buying and owning the Bulova.

great watch, if you are thinking about buying one, grab the next one you see :thumbup:
                            “Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
                            Always aim to be that man.

Comment

• Thanks for the advice John. If you happen to see one on your travels....

Comment

• Thanks for the advice John. If you happen to see one on your travels....

Best prices I have seen are on Amazon
                                Tony Lewis
                                New Zealand

Comment

Working...
                                X