No announcement yet.

The Incoming thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This one arrived Monday. A little pick me up I ordered friday to help me through the stress of the school holidays.

Attached files

I was a one watch guy until I got my first SEIKO

Comment

• This one arrived Monday. A little pick me up I ordered friday to help me through the stress of the school holidays.

Nice wee watch those Sarbie, took me a while to settle on a strap but it makes a nice easy daily wear

Comment

• Inbound

Comment

• I am so close to pulling the trigger on this SRP639K1
          The biggest complaints tends to be Box is just thrown into a bag and sent... Amazon did this as well. Creationwatches has no idea when they are going to have it again so a SRP639 for
          http://www.ebay.com/itm/Seiko-Prospe...-/322588859171

Thoughts anyone?

Comment

• I have owned one.
            comfortable and the yellow hands are great ,
            My only complaint was the yellow in the bezel was a bit too much yellow in the watch .
            But that is just my own personal taste.
            Aside from that it is a most comfortable watch to wear and at 350 a good bargain , :thumbup: :thumbup:

I am so close to pulling the trigger on this SRP639K1
            The biggest complaints tends to be Box is just thrown into a bag and sent... Amazon did this as well. Creationwatches has no idea when they are going to have it again so a SRP639 for
            http://www.ebay.com/itm/Seiko-Prospe...-/322588859171

Thoughts anyone?
            Rest easy Matty , My best Mate and Son

Comment

• Jeez Brucy ,
              You know I suck at guessing these clues .
              Maybe a Dram and it will make sense

Rest easy Matty , My best Mate and Son

Comment

• I pulled the trigger and I keep it as the standard shipping option so it cost $325ish so it should be with me in about 14-20 days. Much better than the price Stewart Dawsons was going to give me which was only above $700 since its a deleted item now. So for the same price I can have the black model as well.

Right now no more watches until I can buy my Breitling Colt Model: A74387 or Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra with a white dial.
                I have spent too much on watches this year.

Comment

• Inbound

good man, is it the blue dial?
                  “Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
                  Always aim to be that man.

Comment

• Thanks John, Black, I haven’t seen a blue one in the flesh, and I thought the blue looked light in the pictures so went safe

Comment

• black dial looks good too, the blue is flat in most pics but the crystal gives it a bit of depth in the metal. are you an arabic or indices man?

i had the titanium non-gmt seawolf and it was a great watch, cant remember where it went??

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!

Comment

• Ti would have been nice, I was looking at the Ti super ocean when this came up. If I was buying this from new with the choices, it would be Arabic but this one is indicies which is good, because most of my others are Arabic...

I was also looking at a Sinn but I knew as soon as I got the Sinn I’d still want one of these, but having this has quelled the hunger until I can spend another few years building the reserve

Comment

• good choice, while i like the Arabic on the dial it can tend to dominate things a little, i think its the shiny sides that seem to make them look bigger.
                          any pics of the actual watch now then?

P.S for all those still playing, it's a Breitling Avenger II GMT

Comment

• Sorry guys I took it off the bracelet straight away so pics on a NATO until I go through the usual rigmarole of spending a small fortune heeing and hawing about which strap

Comment

• Sorry guys I took it off the bracelet straight away so pics on a NATO until I go through the usual rigmarole of spending a small fortune heeing and hawing about which strap

Maybe one of the GGB straps, Brucy...
                              Tony Lewis
                              New Zealand

Comment

• breitling tropic rubber on big clasp, accept no substitutes :thumbup:
                                that looks superb mate.

Comment

Working...
                                X