No announcement yet.

The Incoming thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of these on the way.. same movement as Bulova Moonwatch..

Cheers

Nice Tony

Comment

91ff8XwbaEL._UY879_.jpg

Cheers

Nice Tony

Thanks Brucy. The hard bit, of course, is the waiting. Made it to Chicago said far.
      Tony Lewis
      New Zealand

Comment

• bought this 3yrs ago when I was in Aus, never saw it. beastie took delivery and shipped it to Nick, Nick emails 20min ago to say its ready.
        im pretty sure its 3yrs to the week that I bought it

good things come to those who wait! and full credit to Nick for not quitting on a ridiculous project

Ok so let's see the daylight pics now DW

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Rest easy Matty , My best Mate and Son

Comment

• neither the image below or the lume image are mine, as I have never actually had the watch in my possession

and beastie will be its carer for the next 12days too :cry:

on another good news note, the oil filled seiko military tuna, HAQ, perpetual calendar, true GMT is still on the cards and being worked on as we speak

Attached files

“Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
          Always aim to be that man.

Comment

91ff8XwbaEL._UY879_.jpg

Cheers

Nice Tony

Thanks Brucy. The hard bit, of course, is the waiting. Made it to Chicago said far.

Getting closer..

Cheers

Attached files

Tony Lewis
            New Zealand

Comment

• neither the image below or the lume image are mine, as I have never actually had the watch in my possession

and beastie will be its carer for the next 12days too :cry:

on another good news note, the oil filled seiko military tuna, HAQ, perpetual calendar, true GMT is still on the cards and being worked on as we speak

Nice RXW John love it on the bracelet

Comment

• Nice Tony

Getting closer..

Screenshot_2017-11-27-17-06-34-848.jpeg

Cheers

Not sure that I am happy with tracking. Showed as cleared customs in Auckland on Monday and no tracking update since. No indication of which NZ carrier finishing the delivery or a tracking number that can be used in NZ.
                Tony Lewis
                New Zealand

Comment

• Thanks Brucy. The hard bit, of course, is the waiting. Made it to Chicago said far.

Getting closer..

Cheers

Not sure that I am happy with tracking. Showed as cleared customs in Auckland on Monday and no tracking update since. No indication of which NZ carrier finishing the delivery or a tracking number that can be used in NZ.

Likely they sent a letter in the mail asking for GST.. it can take a week for the letter to get to you.
                  'I hope, when i die, my wife doesn't sell my watches for what I told her I paid for them.'

Comment

• Getting closer..

Cheers

Likely they sent a letter in the mail asking for GST.. it can take a week for the letter to get to you.
                    Yeah. That. They don't get it or understand us.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I was a one watch guy until I got my first SEIKO

Comment

• Getting closer..

Cheers

Shouldn't be as it was well under the limit and would have been less than the $60 they waive. Total price including shipping was $NZ 216.39
                      Tony Lewis
                      New Zealand

Comment

• Getting closer..

Cheers

Attached files

Tony Lewis
                        New Zealand

Comment

• On its way....hopefully will have by mid next week....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Not sure that I am happy with tracking. Showed as cleared customs in Auckland on Monday and no tracking update since. No indication of which NZ carrier finishing the delivery or a tracking number that can be used in NZ.

Screenshot_2017-11-29-19-52-50-290.jpeg

Still waiting. The guy at GEODIS in Auckland couldn't find out about the package. Hope he finds it and lets me know. Very frustrating to say the least.
                            Tony Lewis
                            New Zealand

Comment

Nice. Milgauss would be my first choice if I were to buy a Rolex....or when I buy one

I was a one watch guy until I got my first SEIKO

Comment

Nice. Milgauss would be my first choice if I were to buy a Rolex....or when I buy one

+1. mine is one of my favorite watches

Comment

Working...
                                X