The Incoming thread

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

the gold bracelet thing was my dads necklace he gave me before he died...but i dont like things round ma neck

Comment

• Originally posted by deerworrier View Post
      it has left Amurica :D

Hell of a lot of watch for not much folding

Attached files
      Is there a pool on how long this will stay in the watch box. Haha
      'I hope, when i die, my wife doesn't sell my watches for what I told her I paid for them.'

Comment

• Haven’t had anything to report lately, will have to rectify that.
        'I hope, when i die, my wife doesn't sell my watches for what I told her I paid for them.'

Comment

• “Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
          Always aim to be that man.

Comment

• so.... little bit of plinking then

Comment

• not quite Plinking.
              not the room clearing item itself, more the initials shared?

“Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!

Comment

• harlansmart
                harlansmart commented
                Editing a comment
                lol Sterling SubMachineGun lol too clever

• Kobold SMG
              I'm beginning to think there might be something in this "climate change" after all. A few months ago it was freezing cold, and now it's quite warm!

Comment

• deerworrier
                deerworrier commented
                Editing a comment
                yup, yup, yup. figured that now Mr K is the watch worlds pariah its a good time to buy.

• captainscarlet1
                captainscarlet1 commented
                Editing a comment
                Heck, that's interesting reading on old Michael Kobold!! As usual, I'm the last to know

• first/only mod, 2836 red on black date wheel think it will look O for Osome in Titanium (my favourite material in case you didn't know)
              Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_7817.jpg Views:	4 Size:	76.0 KB ID:	38983
              “Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Comment

• Pauloz
                Pauloz commented
                Editing a comment
                Very nice.

• away for the weekend but paid duty on something today...should be at my designated place when i get back
              its pnly been nearly 3 weeks since i bought it!
              the gold bracelet thing was my dads necklace he gave me before he died...but i dont like things round ma neck

Comment

Working...
              X