The Incoming thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GREEN inner AR jacketed Double Dome Sapphire Display Cover

Now en route for our beloved Gen 1 Original SEIKO SBDA005J1 TITANIUM SCUBA Air Divers 200m S A M U R A I

Click image for larger version  Name:	no flat.png Views:	1 Size:	63.2 KB ID:	40309

Unsure if we will like this domed item.... but then again the OEM Hardlex is always easily enough bought/re-fitted to the Sammi so just for kicks, and just really for a change, our Gen 1 Sammi will sport a high domed AR sapphire display cover.

Pix soon as it's arrived.

Harlan
    Timekeeper Watch Club
    Auckland, New Zealand, Pacific Ocean, Earth

Comment

• I love domed crystal. I'd like to swap out the glass on a couple of my Seikos but think I should get some junk pieces to practice on for a bit! Curious to see what that one's going to look like - especially the green AR.
      If I think of something witty, I'll be sure to write it here.

Comment

• i have been wanting an ana-digi for a while now but the Breitling, Omega et al offerings never quite hit the spot for me. so, my first time backing a kickstarter project, i think this one will go ahead

just need to confirm my strap option and chapter ring???

Click image for larger version  Name:	AlpinerX-navy-navy-orange-white-navy-orange-navy.png Views:	1 Size:	72.0 KB ID:	40529
        Click image for larger version  Name:	AlpinerX-navy-navy-orange-white-navy-orange-orange.png Views:	1 Size:	72.9 KB ID:	40530
        Click image for larger version  Name:	AlpinerX-navy-navy-black-orange-navy-orange-navy-orange-stitch.png Views:	1 Size:	74.2 KB ID:	40531
        you can play around with the final design here... https://alpinerx.watch/design/#
        Last edited by deerworrier; 25-03-18, 14:02.
        “Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
        Always aim to be that man.

Comment

• Originally posted by deerworrier
        i have been wanting an ana-digi for a while now but the Breitling, Omega et al offerings never quite hit the spot for me. so, my first time backing a kickstarter project, i think this one will go ahead

just need to confirm my strap option and chapter ring???

Click image for larger version  Name:	AlpinerX-navy-navy-orange-white-navy-orange-navy.png Views:	1 Size:	72.0 KB ID:	40529
        Click image for larger version  Name:	AlpinerX-navy-navy-orange-white-navy-orange-orange.png Views:	1 Size:	72.9 KB ID:	40530
        Click image for larger version  Name:	AlpinerX-navy-navy-black-orange-navy-orange-navy-orange-stitch.png Views:	1 Size:	74.2 KB ID:	40531
        you can play around with the final design here... https://alpinerx.watch/design/#
        Those are really nice... I like the third one with the carbon style strap. I bought the citizen navihawk for the same reason but I do like the Breitling emergency. This Alpina’s are certainly a nice alternative.

How’s the A-13A you bought btw, still enjoying it????

Comment

• deerworrier
          deerworrier commented
          Editing a comment
          A-13a is still going strong and spot on to time.is. it is a regular with the EZM2 in the daily beater slot at the moment.

• I just made this one
        Click image for larger version

Name:	AlpinerX-black-navy-black-teal-silver-blue-black-leather.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.0 KB
ID:	40539

Would have liked it more if it had a "sandy lume" option
        How much are they?? (I didn't dare press any buttons in case I was committed )
        Preparation and planning prevent piss poor performance

Comment

• deerworrier
          deerworrier commented
          Editing a comment
          nice effort quite a classy look. i may go for option 2 with the strap for option 3?

• at the moment they are 530 euro which is around $770nz plus any stingage from those pesky customs sorts if they are awake.
        you can see it all here...
        https://alpinerx.watch
        the kickstarter is 40% under retail at the moment, i just missed the 50%. interesting strategy employed by Alpina? either too worried about a flop so money up front (but being owned by Citizen group i don't think thats an issue!) could be an interesting attempt at a Swiss brand entering the "millennial" way of doing things.

FYI the case is fibreglass! i like the way they haven't given it a flash harry name like some and i suppose it will make for a rather light weight daily wearer.

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!

Comment

• captainscarlet1
          captainscarlet1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Fibreglass eh.......I wondered why the case option was just blue or black. I will look forward to some wrist shots when it arrives.

• Picking this one up from an FA-18 Pilot... he’s a one watch guy and just upgraded to a Breitling so I couldn’t resist.

Been a while since I’ve played this game so clues could be a bit rusty!

Comment

• Fort-is then either the cosmonauts "overpaid bladder kicker" or the space (and the dudes name is matic)

hahahahahahah his name is Nemanja Matic

the spacematic, I can say you will be v.pleased with your new item. great watch.
          Last edited by deerworrier; 14-04-18, 16:05.

Comment

• Well done John, I have to say, as the originator of this thread, you have certainly aced it!!!

Will post some pics when it arrives

Comment

• dw nailed that

Y
              Originally posted by Brucy View Post
              Well done John, I have to say, as the originator of this thread, you have certainly aced it!!!

Will post some pics when it arrives
              Harlan
              Timekeeper Watch Club
              Auckland, New Zealand, Pacific Ocean, Earth

Comment

• Looking forward to seeing that on daily wrist check
                'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' - but lets face it some people have better eyesight than others!

Comment

Working...
                X