No announcement yet.

The Incoming thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just had a look at this piece John and it's a very elegant looking watch. Is this one of your top 6? Hang on a minute, weren't you only supposed to have a top 5? Nice watch mate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• I've got a weird looking piece coming in and I hope I like it in person cause it's not goin to be everyone's cup of tea if we don't bond.

Tough watch?..

Comment

• 5 plus the UX

complete left field guess here but how about the N.B Yaeger Delta?
        “Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.”

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!
        Always aim to be that man.

Comment

• Attached files

Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt.

Comment

• 5 plus the UX

complete left field guess here but how about the N.B Yaeger Delta?

once again John another brand Ive never heard of, incoming is way uglier than than that mate [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Hows about this

Comment

• White bread - "Blanc pain" in French?

Comment

• White bread - "Blanc pain" in French?
                it sure is :D

Hows about this

did you buy a Hublot? no, wait....hublot are swiss made

Despite having the numbers, there is the crazy man in the mountains that none of the tribes will go near!

Comment

• No, not a Hublot. Should be here Monday or Tuesday, hope its a keeper.

Comment

• I'll pitch it as a Dievas Shadow????
                    "It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It can not be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell" - Buddha

Comment

• Nice one Phil, you are correct. I stumbled upon it looking thru the gnomom site. As I said earlier its definitely not going to be everyone's cuppa but I like it and are real keen to see how the brand stacks up. Fingers crossed.

Comment

• Nice one Phil, you are correct. I stumbled upon it looking thru the gnomom site. As I said earlier its definitely not going to be everyone's cuppa but I like it and are real keen to see how the brand stacks up. Fingers crossed.

I reckon you will love it. I tried one on in Melbourne a few weeks back and they have real wrist presence and look very well made. I've bought off gnomon before and they have give excellent service and price wise were far cheaper than the AD in Melbourne.
                        “I want to touch base on how we’ll synergize the pivot going forward”

Comment

• Looking forward to wrist shots of your Dievas Jody, just seen a shot of one on an orange Zulu - awesome IMO :thumbup:
                          'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' - but lets face it some people have better eyesight than others!

Comment

• :mrgreen: awesome piece and by far one of my most favorite from Dievas. Can't wait to see some wrist shots :thumbup:
                            "It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It can not be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell" - Buddha

Comment

• :mrgreen: awesome piece and by far one of my most favorite from Dievas. Can't wait to see some wrist shots :thumbup:
                              +1 here, I cant see the ugly at all and im struggling to figure out the chuck Norris link?

anyway, I went mental over the last few days and have decided to flood NZ with proper man watches so the 2 below are inbound......

and

god'damn leather strap, dress watch wearing sissy boys. I will make men of you all!

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman. Timekeeper. June 2014

Attached files

Comment

• Serious case of Sinn envy here... bugger!

Can't go wrong with Dievas imo, good stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X